𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Cezanne barely caught her breath. It wasn't until she managed to breathe out properly that she thought about it.

Vivian, who was alive in front of her, hardened into a stone. Just now, it was clearly a summoner created by the forbidden power of darkness.

It was a powerful summoner of darkness who had never been summoned by anyone from the Imperial Family.

The power that governed the imperial family was light, so it could never happen, but Fletta summoned it.

A cursed child born with the energy of evil darkness.

Those crow-like black eyes were said to be evidence of that.

Everyone said so, but she really didn't know Fletta would end up like that.

Fletta was not able to awaken, let alone a sign of power, so everyone overlooked it.

It was dark before her eyes.

Was this really how the imperial family would collapse to the ground?

Father and mother must have been at the main palace. Was Brother Luca, who stayed at the Imperial Palace, safe?

As Mel said, she didn't know that a bad ending would already be waiting.

Many thoughts crossed her mind. As she rode on Elan's back, Cezanne looked down at the collapsing palace.

The result was even worse than expected.

The beautiful white palace had been transformed into ruins.

The entrance to the palace had already collapsed, making her unable to enter. So, she had to find another way.

Cezanne fumbled through her memory.

When she was young, she followed her brother through a small passage.

If she went out from here, she could immediately reach the hallway of the throne room alone. Her father and mother would be there.

Thinking that she should stop Fletta, Cezanne went into the dark passage with a firm expression.

It was when she finally got out of the aisle that a large imperial hall appeared before her eyes.

She saw her father sitting on the throne. She was about to call him, but soon she noticed that he had also turned into a black stone.

"No!"

Cezanne ran and wept as she hung onto her father's statue. If it was a dream, it would be better. It was a terrible feeling.

That was not all.

Behind the throne, not only her mother, but also her brother. Even their bodies had already been hardened.

When she couldn't say anything at the terrible sight, she heard a cool voice.

"I was hoping you'd run away......"

"Fletta?"

Cezanne trembled as she looked at the little girl, also the owner of the Basilisk, in front of her.

Fletta looked at Cezanne with pathetic eyes.

"Fletta! What the hell is going on here? You, how could you?"

"It was something I must do."

"......this can't happen. Bring it back to normal. Please."

"It's too late. There's no turning back now, sister...... No, Princess Cezanne. He wants to destroy everything. I can't stop Basilisk either."