Birdcall (Clint Barton)

"Alright everyone, suit up, we need everyone on this mission"

Everyone rushed to their respective rooms to change into the suits and do whatever they need to prepare for the mission. (y/n) groaned, mumbling something under er breath about interrupting her move time, and went to quickly suit up before returning to her spot on the couch in less than 5 minutes.

Natasha came out of the weaponry room, shoving two pistols into the gun holders on her waistband, her widow wrapped nicely around her wrists.  She looked around the room , as if looking for somethig, or rather someone, when she spotted (y/n) sitting on the couch munching on a bag of chips, all suited up ,her eyes glued to the huge screen in front of her.

"Hey (Y/n/n), where's your old man?"

"No idea, try his room"

The  teenage girl said in between bites, Nat took off to the corridors to find the archer, but then she had no avail. Cap and Tony came out a few minutes later, along with Bruce, and Thor, Wanda and Pietro trailing right behind them.

"Is everyone ready?"

Steve asked, only to see Natasha coming back to the main room all frustrated,

"Where's Clint?"

"You ask me, I was also searching for him! And no, (y/n) he's not in his room"

Nat sighed, and everyone started calling out for Clint,

"Barton! Where are you we got a mission!"

"We have a world to save here Legolas!"

"Clint you better get out of here or no coffee for a week!"

"Where are you old man! Well I wasn't expecting this to happen right before we have to go on a mission"

(a/n:I'll let you guys guess the characters who said those teehee, comment if you know :3 )

At this point everyone is running round the building like madmen,searching up and down for Clint, while a certain teenage girl sat comfortably on the couch as she continued to crunch on the bag of savory snack In her hand, immersed in the movie playing on the big flat screen.

Soon everyone gathered again in the main room.

"Anyone found him?"

Cap questioned,

"Nope, he's not in the storage room, nor is he in the training room"

Wanda answered,

"Did anyone check the vents?"

"I did, he wasn't up there."

Peter said,

Steve sighed, he was about to speak again when he saw (y/n) lounging on the couch,

"(Y/n) you could at least help us find your dad here"

(y/n) turned around with a scowl on her face, not willing to get off the comfy couch and leave the delicious crisps.

"Urgh fine, fine, I'll help"

"Okay good, any Ideas where he might be?"

"Nope"

"Did he go out just now?"

"Nah, probably not"

"So where is he?'

"No idea"

The team sighed, well how are they supposed to find him now?

"We'll what do we do now then? We-"

Tony was cut off when he saw (y/n) slide the main room windows open, making everyone look at her in confusion,

"(y/n) what are you-"

"Shh! Mini Legolas might be on to something"

(Y/n) raised her hands and cupped them around her mouth, before taking a deep breath and-

"SCREEEE SSCCCCREEEEEEE CHHEEEEEEEP CHEEEEEEEP *whistle*"

She screeched.

And everyone was left silent, until a few seconds later, a pair of hands appeared on the windowsill, and a figure swung into the main room.

"You called?"

"Yep, mission, let's go pops"

(y/n) said, walking away with her Clint, his arm around her shoulder and hers around his waist.

The rest stood there, still shook and dumbfounded over the fact that the girl just did a birdcall to summon her father like it was a normal thing.

"WHAT THE F-"

"LANGUAGE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a shot one that I thought might be funny :')

I love you 3000,

Aggy <3