My Little Willy-nilly Bear (Steve Rogers)

Hey guys welcome back! Feel free to stay here for as long as you want, this is a safe place for everyone!Here's a fluffy Steve imagine for you! Enjoy! (Steve doesn't live with the others in this one)

The front door clicked open and entered a buff man. His blond hair in quite a mess and his body slumped in exhaustion. He dragged himself to the living room, letting out a tired groan as he plopped himself down onto the soft cushion, tossing his trusty shield aside and leaning his head back, thinking of the long day he just had.

And don't get him wrong, it was great to be a superhero, being with his best friends and fighting for the good. But all those stuff can overwhelming. And at those times, all he wanted to do was to stay home and just do nothing, but of course it isn't possible, as he's a grown up, he's a superhero, the world needs him, and he can't just laze around when there are people in danger and in need of help.

His thoughts were cut off when we heard the sound of little footsteps running down the stairs, his lips started to curl up as he got off the couch and waited for the source of the sound to appear. And just a few seconds later a petite figure rounded the corner and came running towards him at full speed.

"DADDY!"

A little girl no older than 5 wearing a big hoodie dashed to him, jumping into his arms with a happy smile on her face, wrapping her arms tightly around the super soldier's neck.

Steve chuckled as he picked her up and spun her around in his arms, taking in the happy giggles of his daughter before he placed her down, kneeling down in front of her to match her eye level.

"Hey (y/n), daddy's home"

"I missed you daddy!"

Steve's heart melted at those words, is there anyone more pure in the world? He placed a hand on the side of her face, his thumb gently caressing the soft skin as she cocked her head, pressing it further into his big palm, her little hands lifting to rest on top of it.

"Daddy missed you too sweetheart, you're wearing Daddy's hoodie again?"

Steve laughed, looking at the huge hoodie that's almost dragging on the floor, chuckling when the little girl flapped her arms, making  the sleeves that are thrice the length of her small arm fling around.

"It's comfy daddy, and I wanted a hug but you weren't home yet."

She mumbled out, rocking back and forth on her heels. The big man immediately lifted her into his arms, his arms tight around her as he buried his nose into the soft locks of (h/c) hair, smiling when he felt her snuggle into his neck. They stayed like that for a while before (y/n) pulled away, gently cupping her dad's big face.

"Daddy, you tired?"

"I am, but i'm not so tired anymore now that you're here sweetheart"

(y/n) pouted and wriggled out of her father's arms, landing on the floor on her little feet before grabbing ahold og Steve's large hands, pulling him to wards the couch and telling him to sit down, to which he obeyed with a smile.

"Wait here!"

(y/n) yelled out as she ran to the kitchen, the over-length sleeves flailing behind her. She came back with a cup in hand, a picture of Winnie the Pooh decorating the front, and carefully sauntered back to where Steve was, not wanting to spill the water all over the floor.

"Here daddy, drinky drink! And you can use my Pooh bear cup!"

Steve gratefully took the cup and drank its contents, he is the only one that (y/n) will let to use the Winnie the pooh cup very often , everyone knows that cup is basically a block of gold to (y/n), Steve had gotten her the cup when they went to Disneyland three years ago for her birthday. She claims that 'The water tastes very yummy when you drink from the Pooh bear cup because the actual Pooh bear put invisible honey in it!"