Chapter 2: Oracion's awakening

"How long was I have been here..."

"I... could not move..."

"I can...recall nothing..."

A voice murmurs to himself in the endless void of darkness. The void slowly regained consciousness. The thoughts he has had impulse the energies from an obsidian rock that is clustered at the ruins of the last warfare of Diabolic war- the same destination that the Shinto siblings are heading to.

On the other hand, the siblings are on their journey to the borders of Halcyon. It took three days from their home to the borders of Kyo. And now, they are heading to the tombstone of Oracion as their father wished. However, the more nearer they are to their destination, they felt an impulse of energy that radiates more stronger as they progress.

"I sense an energy that is more and more strong as we are heading to the Oracion tombstone." Kazuki alerts the others. "Should we have a look?"

"I felt it too. And it is originated from the same direction as we are heading to." Asami implied. "Notice our weapons as well, the emblems respond greatly to the energies."

Kazuki realized that his gloves that engraved the magatama jewel starting to glow, as well as Asami's Sun Emblem that is engraved at her gauntlets. The reaction of the weapons, on the other hand, disfavors Rai as his wooden sword did not share the same reaction, which ticks him off.

"I'll check it out." Rai who grow impatient dashes ahead. He is envious of the blessings of Nagisa received by his siblings. Furious, he is eager to prove his worthiness.

"Wait...!!!" Asami tried to stop him, but Rai's lightning speed is unstoppable. Together with Kazuki, they followed Rai's footprints and reached the source of destinations. At there, they see Rai being frozen in place and staying alert. The energies are so strong that the ornaments on both Asami and Kazuki to radiantly glowing.

"What...is this..." Asami wondered. "An ominous energy is overflowing from this...rock..." She pondered. Out of reflexes, she immediately goes to her combats mode and stay alert. Kazuki does the same.

As the tension keep rising, Rai, who grew impatient, strike first to the tombstone.

"I can't bear with the tension anymore...Heart Strike!!!" He dashes forward and attempt to slice the obsidian with his katana, but the stone deflected the attack and send him flying to the nearby rocks.

"RAI!!!" The other two hurried and helped him out. Rai discovered that his trusted blade had been broken.

"Darn it...This...weird stone is durable as hell" He cried out as he struggled to get up. But then, he notices that the wooden sword begins to glow as the sword contacts with the stone. Kazuki suggests that if they attack the stone with the enchantments of their father.

"Hey, let's try to break the stone together with the blessings we received from father. It might do the trick."

Asami looks upon on her gauntlets, with the strong radiant glowing on the emblem, she smiled

"Worth the try," She answered. With the gauntlets blazing with fire, she attempts to smash the stone with all she got, as the stone hurt her brother.

"Guess this is the only way." Rai gets a hold on the wooden sword. However, out of sudden the wood sheath of the sword transforms into a sharp katana that imbued with the power of the wind. The enchantment on the sword glows along with his wielder and transform Rai into a Yari Bushi that dresses in silver.

"I...feel...POWER...'' Rai roared. The power of the storm circled and imbued on the blade tip of the katana, resulting in lethality and sharpness. His siblings are overjoyed with the development.

"On count to three, lets shatter this rock, once and for all." Asami rallied in high spirits. With the spirit the flames on the gauntlet ablaze.

"Hmph...Lets go then" Kazuki implied with a calm tone, and started to flicker his chain scythe and imbued with ice capabilities.

As the siblings got ready, they are waiting for the signal to attack together.

"Three!!!" Asami yelled, and the other two dashed forwards to answer her call. Each of them uses their best move to strike at the odd stone.

"SunSTRIDER!!!"

"Lunari SLASH!!!"

"StormREAVER!!!"

Energies emitted from their moves seemed to answer to the call of the strong energies that emitted from the odd stone, and it managed to strike and eventually destroy the stone, leaving a void portal as the stone is shattered. The siblings were astonished when they witness the change of the stone into a void portal that unleashes an ominous vibe.

"What the..." Rai is stunned, as the energies emitted were strong and it is the first time that they witness such strong energies.

"Keep your guards up, there is no telling what horrors would come out from the portal."

"Look there," Kazuki cried out, signaling the others to see the portal changes and a masculine figure attempting to walk out of the portal. The man is shrouded with purple void-like energies, with a white hair and small demonic horns on is head.

"At long last...Nagisa had finally to bring me out of the oblivion." His deep tone of voice echoes from the figure as he raises his hands to absorb the portal, which regained his powers.

As the figure speaks, the siblings are stunned by the energy levels of the man who just came out of the portal, as they never encountered such strong foe back then.

"Hmm...You guys are not Naomi and Nagisa...yet you have the key to this void chamber...but how...?" He murmurs to himself.

"Hey...how does this... man, know our parents?" Asami wondered.

"Hey! How do you know of Nagisa and Naomi? Who are you?" Impatient, Rai reaches to the mysterious figure in a rude way.

"And WHO are you? You possessed their belongings, yet it is unknown that how you got them." The figure replied. He forms his weapons, a broken blade, from the void that shrouds him.

"Tsk..." Rai groans. "This man is inarguable. Let's have him defeated for now" He dashes ahead before the other two managed to warn him for stepping back.