Chapter 3: Bringing down the Storm

Rai strikes at the mysterious figure, thinking that his strength is increased as the wooden sword had acquired more power as it is unsheathed into a storm-imbued sword. He thought that the mysterious man would serve as a challenge as the strongest swordsmen.

However, with Rai's speed, his attacks are all deflected by the opponent's blades. To Rai, his unrivalled speed and strength is the strongest among the three, and claimed supreme above anyone else. Out of anger and embarrassment, Rai's attack becomes more and more swifter and relentless. The other two siblings who didn't realize their brother's potential are amazed by his development. Concerned, Asami suggests to Kazuki that they should help him.

"Say...shouldn't we help him instead? I'm worried that he would hurt himself if things go wrong"

"Nah...It was his fault that he approached him rudely and rashly. Plus, it is a good time for him to learn his lesson." Kazuki replied calmly and help to analyses the combat.

Due to the intense combat, the surroundings begin to distort as the storm- imbued sword keeps emitting the wind energy. With each hack and slash an immense energy would be released, cutting the air as well as leaving the slashes on the rocks nearby. However, even with the intense attacks, the mysterious figure just keeps deflecting them, and no injuries are caused from the attacks. From Rai's side however, his lightning speed could not last long and is exhausted from the continuous barrages of slashes.

"Huff...Huff..." Rai barely manage to stand. He uses the sword to support himself as he is exhausted.

"Tired already?" The opponent taunted. "I haven't even started yet. But you are strong, I must admit." At last, the man removes the void robe through complete absorption of the energy, revealing a clear figure of a young man with a masculine figure. Scars are all over his limbs as it was his stripes. One of his eyes is scarred but its both functionable. He stretched himself and adjusting his combat formation.

"Well, let me display to you how the Dogu Kyu Ken is really preformed. Watch and learn, kiddo." He sprinted to the exhausted Rai.

"Dogu Kyu Ken?!" The siblings were astonished from the statement. This is the swordsman technique that is taught by their father. Now the man is using back the same technique. Especially Rai, who is praised by Nagisa about the mastery of the technique. Before he even asks the man, Rai is barraged to the air with the technique preformed by the man, giving out a painful howl.

"Gahh...!!"

The siblings, who decided to step out of the combat, can only witness their brother being thrown up the air by the uppercut done by his opponent. A relentless barrage of swords technique caused a immense amount of damage to Rai, as he was struck by countless flurries of slashes.

"Ame no Tsurugi...Hurricane Dance...Eye of the Storm..." Both Asami and Kazuki analyses the sword techniques that is familiar to them. To be surprised, those are the same techniques that preformed by Nagisa as they are taught. However, some of those are new ones that are not even applied by their father as well.

In between attacks, the man praises Rai for his techniques, and preformed the same and new techniques to him.

"Nagisa taught you well, to be honest. But I can understand why he did not teach you the whole thing..." He said in a sad tone. He is then ready for the final strike. The man jumped up to the tornado where Rai is trapped in, raced to the top and preforms a jump slash from the top down.

"Kyokka Suigetsu" The man puts the broken blade back to his back. The Tornado is split into halves, dropping Rai who is unconscious due to extreme exhaustion and heavy damages suffered.