Author's Note

Hello folks!

Here I am with my first IU Teen Titans fanfiction!

First of all, I would like to thank all readers for choosing this book. This is a Teen Titans fanfiction, and is majorly based on the relationship dynamic of Robin and Starfire, "Dick Grayson and Kory Anders [Koriand'r]" and Beast Boy and Raven, "Garfield Logan and Raven"

This idea is actually based on an episode of "Hannah Montana: Season 3" named "I Honestly Love You (Not You)", but nonetheless, most of the idea, character development, storyline and other stuff belongs to me!

And just so you know, Dick-Robin; Kory-Star; Gar/Garfield-Beast Boy; Vic-Cyborg

This is a work of fiction and any relation to anyone, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional.

It would mean the world to me if you all would vote for this story, follow me, or simply leave a comment. I respect all your opinions, so feel free to share your thoughts.

 I respect all your opinions, so feel free to share your thoughts

After landing herself in a coma, Raven hears everything her friends have to say when she's unconscious...

Including the confessions of her crush... and the undying love for her from their team leader, who apparently, is also dating Starfire.
What is she even supposed to do?

RobStar/BBRae 
All Characters belong to DC and WarnerBros.

By: @NobodyCallsMeRae

IMPORTANT!!

I before handedly apologize for an extremely OOC Raven.

Enjoy!