I Love You... Not You!

A/N: This is not my best work yet... but I did not want to keep you all hanging... and I am quite proud of it because this chapter was a bit complicated, but here we are... THE FINALE! (I'm running out of good chapter titles.) Don't forget to comment and vote!!
Disclaimer: The confession at the end is inspired by a scene of  "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series". Also, 4,330 WORDS! Can you believe it? Anyway, Moving on...

She held Starfire by her shoulder and looked into her eyes

She held Starfire by her shoulder and looked into her eyes. 'Kory... Dick.. d-doesn't love you... an-anymore.'

'What?'

***

'Friend' Starfire tilted her head, tears brimming her eyes 'What do you mean by that?

'Raven took a big breath.

She slowly told her everything that had happened between her and Robin while she was unconscious. Raven especially kept in mind to just tell her that Dick doesn't love her, not the part where he confessed that he loved Raven instead, because, come on, how much pain can a girl take?

And now they were currently sitting on the common room couch.
Well, at least Raven was while Starfire laid her eyes out, sprawled out on the grey couch. It had been over an hour and the poor alien princess was still crying, with an awkward empath only trying to console her, but not having much luck.

Raven and Starfire's heads jerked forward when they heard the common room doors open.

'Oh, Hey Star,' Cyborg smiled sympathetically, understanding the situation at once after getting a look at the red-haired girl's bloodshot eyes, and all the Keelex boxes and tissue papers, thrown messily around the room. 

'Star!' The alien princess cried loudly, yet again. 'Star is what Richard used to call me!'

'That is your name...' Raven muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes.

Cyborg shook his head and walked towards the girls; now in full "Big Brother" mode.

'Did you tell Star that Robin is in love with you now?' Cyborg asked Raven, and as he did, both the girls' eyes snapped wide open 

'Robin is in the love with you?' Starfire asked Raven, who glared at Cyborg who had an apologetic look on his face, once understanding his grave mistake.

'Well, I was smartly avoiding that point, until Mr. McSmarty Pants here had to open his mouth.' Raven spat, venom in her voice, directed towards Cyborg, all the while trying to look sympathetically towards Starfire.

'Raven, I thought of you as my sister!' Starfire floated from the couch. 'You were the person that I trusted the most with my emotions and then you deceive me! How can you also love Robin, having the knowledge that I am the already in love with him..!' Her ranting had started off angry, but till the end, the alien princess's eyes were filled with tears.