...Not You

Raven felt like her head would burst any moment now.

Usually, Raven was good at keeping secrets. She had, at first, kept her own past as a secret from her friends, so it came like second nature to her.

But after defeating Trigon, with the freedom to live her life as she wished, also came the freedom to feel emotions. Something, she trained to not feel from birth.

Now, both of the things were definitely not connected, but, when it's about keeping a secret... which includes emotions, Raven started to question her self control. She had to share it with someone.

As her body had already healed itself, Raven was discharged from the med-bay soon after some minor examinations by Cyborg. So now, she was currently in the common room, her mind filled with uncountable thoughts with a long forgotten cup of tea in her hands.

She suddenly heard the doors sweep open as the metallic man walked in.

'How ya' doin' Raven?' He asked nonchalantly as he opened the door of the refrigerator to look for something to eat.

'Not so good.' Raven muttered. As she saw him look up to her from the kitchen with a concerned look on his face, Raven said. 'Cyborg, I need to tell you something very important. And I also want you to promise me that you will not utter a single word to anyone else.'

'Ookaay...' Cyborg took a seat beside her on the couch. 'What's up?'

Raven looked around the room, 'Where is everybody else?'

'Well, Dick's in the training room, Star's in her room... and green bean's in the swimming room,' Cyborg suddenly looks twitchy. 'Well, he was supposed to do the groceries today, but then looks like Cy's gotta do everything!' He huffed as he raised both of his hands.

'Okay, so nobody can eavesdrop on us?' She asked, cutting him short.

'Umm... yeah, I would say that.'

'Okay.. so Vic, would you believe me if I told you that I could hear everything you all were saying this morning while I was unconscious?' Raven inhaled, 'Dick said something which is disturbing me a lot..' She said in one breath.

'What! That's crazy!' Cyborg exclaimed, disbelievingly. 'You know that's not real! You must have dreamt it...'

'Yeah, you're right,' Raven sighed, with a disturbingly innocent look on her face, 'I mean... I was asleep, so there's no way in Hell that I would know that you're dating Bumble Bee and she's your "Honey-Baby".'

'Holy shit! You actually could listen to everything while in a coma!' Cyborg's eyes widened.

'So, what did Dick tell you?' He said, trying to change the subject. Raven couldn't have been more thankful as she wanted to come straight to the point... and besides, she honestly didn't want to remember his baby talks with his girlfriend for the rest of her life.

'Okay, this is going to sound really weird... but you have to believe me.' Raven said with a serious voice. Cyborg nodded.

'Robinsaidthatheisinlovewithme!' She said in one breath, her face flushing from embarrassment.

'Robin is singing in symphony?' Cyborg raised an eye-brow. 'You might wanna slow down Raven..'

'I said..' She took a few breaths. 'Robin. Said. That. He. Is. In. Love. With. Me.'

Cyborg just looked at her for a few seconds, stunned.

After just sitting in shock for a few moments, he burst out laughing.

'Okay, Salad Head! Ya got me!' He nervously yelled, looking around the almost empty room as Raven raised an eye-brow. 'What are you doing?' She inquired.