ASHES

Hello les petits canardsss
I have another fanfic for y'all cause I have no life-
Enjoy-

The wind howled with immense force, frost falling on her face, as Natasha's eyes fluttered open. She groaned, pushing herself up so she was sitting in the snow, as she surveyed her surroundings. Snow was falling heavily, a blizzard blocking her view, but through the frost and haze she managed to make out a large shape- a house.

A very, familiar, house.

'No-' She breathed out. 'H-how-'

She pushed herself up and trudging through the snow, protecting her face with her arm, for what felt like hours, until she reached the house.

'This- this isn't possible.'

A single tear rolled down her face, freezing as it fell to the ground.

It was her childhood home, the one she grew up in. The one in which her parents had died.

'Mama? Papa?'

No Natasha. She told herself. They're dead. But how the house is here- that- that cannot be explained.

She walked closer to it, touching the brick and wood. She suddenly felt the air turn warm and she took a step backward. She could see a glint of orange and began to walk backwards, each step faster than the last, stumbling over the snow drifts, before she turned around and ran, just as the house burst into flames.

No. No no no no. This is just how it happened all those years ago. This is exactly how Mama and Papa died.

She ran and ran, far, far away from the house, deep into a snowcapped forest, as tbe house rapidly burnt to ashes.

And that was when reality warped, and she was no longer in the forests of Russia.
.
.
She was in no specific place of it own.
.
.
She was everywhere.
.
.
She saw everyone.
.
.
Clint, Laura and their children.
.
.
Tony, Pepper and Morgan.
.
.
Steve and Bucky.
.
.
Peter walking around the city with his friends.
.
.
Thor.
.
.
Everyone she had ever cared about was visible in a bird's eye view.
.
.
Everything started spinning, until she was falling, falling through time and space, until she stumbled in the throne room of Wakanda.

'GUARDS! CALL DR. BANNER! IMMEDIATELY!'

That was the first, and last, thing she heard, before her vision blurred, her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, everything becoming black.