It Was Never Your Fault.

Please be prepared for the angst about to head tour way right now.
Hehe.

Loki and Thor sat by Hela's side, as she lay unconscious, face scrunching in pain, shifting around in clear discomfort.

'Brother look at her. She's in obvious pain. We must help her.'

'How Thor, how?'

'I'm not sure. You spent some time with the Grandmaster- surely you must have picked something up.'

Loki gave in with a sigh and placed her hand on Hela's.

'I can try and take her pain. But I'll need you to be quiet.'

Thor nodded, and fell silent. The room was quiet, so incredibly quiet as Loki reached out into Hela's mind, as he was supposed to if he were to take her pain.

'Harae Tamai kioku Yomigaraishi Tamae'

But instead of him just taking physical pain, he began to take emotional as well, the memories- the trauma.

'Harae Tamai kioku Yomigaraishi Tamae'

He began to see her past.

The teenage girl was huddled in the corner of her chambers, black hair strewn all over her face as she sobbed, blood dripping from her forehead and shoulder. The sound of faimt footsteps grew louder as a figure entered the room. It was Thor, but Thor as a young toddler.
'Ela! 'Ela why are you crying?'
'Go away Thor.'
'But you sad-'
'I SAID GO AWAY!'

The sound of footsteps was heard yey again, and all Hela could see through the tears - her vision blurry - was a tall figure in long, sweeping, blue-green robes. The figure bent infront of her.

'Hela my darling-'
'NO! You do NOT get to call me that!'
'Ela why you yelling at Mama?'
'Thor, baby, go to the side please.'

The young boy nodded and walked to the door, holding onto it as he watched his mother and sister.

'Hela... you're my daughter... I love you... I'll be with you forever - you know that right?'

Hela let out a bitter laugh, one not expected from someone her age.

'You? Love me? Hardly. And there for me? Absolutely not.'
'Darling please-'
NO! Where were you when I was being beaten. Where were you when I was being punished for something I had NO CONTROL OVER! WHERE- WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PAPA WAS HURTING ME- TORTURING ME FOR MY MAGIC. I DID NOT CHOOSE IT I AM STUCK WITH WHAT I GOT!'
'Hela please- calm down.'
'NO!'

Black shadows erupted from her, pushing Frigga away from her, Thor crying in the background.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Hela stood with her ear pressed to the door as her parents argued.