The Woods

A/N : Hope you all enjoy this new book I will end up adding people somewhere in between. Pic above is May. Also the guy is Jason !

Uh I am so tired of staying inside the house all day doing nothing. My name is May I am Pretty cute I think , I have long brown hair and Big brown eyes , A nice body if I do say so myself, not much else to be honest. I have been sitting home well because my best friend , thought it would be a good idea to sneak out and go to a party. Well for me I got grounded . I decide I was going to ask my mom if I could go for a run so I could get out of the house. Uh mom as I walk into the living room ? Yes Hun? Um I was wandering if I could go for a run in the path in the woods just to get out of the house for a little bit? Ok but you better be home in 2 hours because you are still grounded. Ok mom I hugged her and went to put some sweats on , some black shorts , green shirt tank top thing and some black shoes and my phone and headphones. When I was all ready I went to the woods and started running . The fresh air coming right into my noise it was amazing but that all ended when I tripped on a stick or log . Well that's what I thought I was about to get back up when bam my face was covered with a bag and I passed out because of the bag and the air I did not have .

A/N: I will try to write tomorrow hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of a fresh new book . Make sure to comment , follow , like.