Dinner With His Parrents part 1

A/N: Above is what may is wearing .

Mays point of view:

I woke up by someone turning in bath water . I seen it was him , there is a question I have to no . Um he turned to look at me with a little smile on his face yes baby ? I need to no your name? Oh May my name is Jason . I looked up and gave him a little smile , before I could say anything else he stared to speak. May I need you to go take a bath and put on everything that's in the bathroom and look nice . Wait? Where are we going ? Sweet checks you will find out when we get there . I walked into the bathroom , striped out of the pjs that I was in and jumped right in the bath no concerns of the world . Till there was a mock on the door I guess I fell asleep . Uh May are you almost done baby you have been in there for over an hour ? I heard Jason ask? Uh Ya sorry I just fell asleep . I got out of the bath tub and put in the dress and everything else , I did my hair and my makeup . And another hour later I was walking myself down the stares. Uh Jason I said and bam he appeared right behind me . Yes sweet checks uh just was going to say I am ready to go . We walked outside and I saw he had the best truck every , I have always loved trucks well since my dad died of cancer . That was the hardest time of my life I cried my heart out . I got out of my thoughts when I heard a car door slap shut and than mine open. He opened my door and grabbed my hand and pulled me into this nice look restraint but the wired thing was there was no one there but 2 people . OH HELL NO I AM NOT MEET HIS PARENTS !!!!

A/N: hey everyone I will update tomorrow since I updated 3 chapters today and I no it's boring now but. Keep reading it is going to get a lot better I sware it will. I will write tomorrow when I get out of school.