Another Day

Jason's point of view:
May claim down , she shot a scared look toward me , HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NO MY NAME ? AND WHY DID YOU KIDDNAPP ME ? She shouted at me to be honest she was really sexy when she was screaming and look like she was all tuff but she needs to no I am the boss . I walked right over to her and slapped her check , I heard the gasped that had left her mouth while a tear came down her face. May you no why you are here , you are here to be my Luna and another thing , if you ever scream or run or anything I will smack the living shit out of you until you get it thru your. Mind that your mine and you are never leaving me . Before she could say anything else I walked out of the room and locked the door behind me I could still hear her sniffling I felt so bad but I held it back this is what it takes to be alpha.

Mays point of view:
I was so upset I was so upset I did something that I regret I started screaming at him . HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NO MY NAME ? WHY DID YOU KIDDNAPP ME ? He walked over to me and slapped my check it hurt so bad and I could not do anything. For 1 you no why you are here and 2 your will never leave and if you do I will smack the shit out if you after her said that I just tuned him out while he was still twitching me the rules but not long after he was done talking he walked out of the room and locked the door behind him , after that everything went blur I think I just passed out .

Beth Jason's mum:

It's been as couple of days since Jason brought home his mate and by the looked of it she was perfect she had nice brow hair that's all as much as I seen . I was down stares in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the house since no one else would do it. Morning mum , Jason said while kissing my check , morning hunny. Mum where's dad ? He asked ? He is out with the guys making sure no one has crossed our lines . Jason I said before he could make his way back up stares ? Ya mum? We need to talk about her , I pointed up stares. Uhh do we have too , well Hun we will sooner or latter . Mum can we just talked about this at dinner tonight me , you , her , and dad tonight and just talk . Ok Hun . Oh and mom , she noes what I am and what she is too become . We will talk about this at dinner tonight I said before he walked up stares . Oh and Jason , their is a dress she can wear in my closet.