Bathroom Stalls and Boys That'll Bawl

TW // Homophohic Slurs, Mention of Rape, Telling People To Commit Suicide, Eating Disorders

 "Hey fag-boy!"

"Wanna suck my dick, huh? 

"Maybe he would be straight if he was actually athletic."

"I bet people would date him if he wasn't so fat."

"Is he gonna rape me?  He better not come near us."

"Why doesn't he just kill himself?"

"If I were his parents, I would have just put him up for adoption."

"Could he be more immature?"

"Go kill yourself, faggot."

Brendon sits in the bathroom stall during lunch period. He doesn't want to eat, and he doesn't need to. Maybe if he becomes skinny people will like him more. He can't totally save his reputation, he's known as the school fag.

He feels like the bathroom is his only safe place. It's the only place he doesn't get bullied in. He doesn't go to a main one, instead he goes to the abandoned one down near the music hall.

He hears footsteps. What? No one ever steps foot here. Why are they now? Did they find his spot? Brendon hopes they didn't.

He hears crying. He slides to the ground and peaks under the door.  He sees a tall boy holding onto one of the sinks, shaking.

"It's my first fucking day here and people already hate me. Why?! What did I do to them?! All I did was walk into the fucking lunch line and people just jump down my fucking throat. 'Oh look at that boy. He MUST be a faggot.' So what if I like boys?! I doesn't matter to them! I faked being straight my whole life until I came out as bi. I did have a girlfriend but I had to leave her to go to this sick fucking school in the middle of nowhere!" The boy yells while slamming the side of the sink with his bare fist.

Brendon feels pity for the boy. Maybe TOO much pity, since he makes a small whimper from the stall. He sees the boy whip around.

"Fuck." Brendon thinks.

"Who's there?! Please don't hurt me."

Brendon unlocks the stall and reveals himself.

"Oh, um." He stammers. "I-, uh, sorry. I'll leave if you want, i-, me to."

Brendon stares at the boy. He's tall, like he presumed before. He has shaggy brown hair and piercing crystal blue eyes. The boy's wearing a white sweater with a black shirt underneath, and has black skinny jeans. In between pieces of his hair, he donned a little leaf barrette. 

"I-, No, it's totally okay. I don't really mind." Brendon replies.

"I won't hurt you." he quickly adds. "I know what you're experiencing. I, uh, also get picked on. For my body and sexuality."

"What is your sexuality? I-, It's okay if you don't feel comfortable. I wouldn't usually share stuff with strangers."

"I don't really label myself with one. I just like who I like, to be honest."

"Well that's, uh, that's great." The tall boy blushes.

"Oh i forgot," Brendon interrupted.

"What's wrong?"

"What's your name, pretty boy?" Brendon says, flirting confidently. 

"I-uh. Well, it's, um. Dallon. My name is Dallon Weekes."

"Well hello, Dallon." Brendon clings onto his arm and leans into him. "My tall glass of water."