We're Making Chemistry, Baby

"What class you have next, tall boy?" Brendon asks while walking down the hall with Dallon. 

"Umm," Dallon pulls his bag around and pulls out a piece of paper. "Chemistry."

"Cool! I have it too!"

"That's great, I'll finally have someone that doesn't make fun of me or use my head for a paper airplane landing." Dallon laughs softly.

----

"What chemical do I put in here?" Brendon asked.

"It says it on the sheet, Brendon." Dallon says, rolling his eyes.

"Well I don't follow the instructions."

Brendon grabs a random bottle out of the tray and pours it into their beaker.

"Fuck Brendon! Why the heck did you put baking soda into the vinegar!?" Dallon yells a tad to loud. 

"Shh, shut up Dallon! You're going to get us in trouble!" Brendon whispers.

"Me!?" Dallon whisper-yells. "You're the one who just mixed chemicals together!"

"I told you I don't do directions!"

"Agh just shut up Brendon!"

"Fucking make me."

Dallon grabs Brendon's vinegar smelling hair and pulls their lips together. Their kiss only lasts for a few seconds and Dallon has a smug look on his face after they pull apart. Brendon pulls his head into his hands. 

"W-wow, Holy fu-fuck, man." Brendon stammers. 

"You told me to shut you up." Dallon says with puppy dog eyes.

"BRENDON URIE AND DALLON WEEKES COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Shit.