Eunsoo - Is everything worth the wait?

Ship - Eunwoo x Jisoo (Eunsoo)

Requested by - @Syrine_03

Words count- 1883

Title - Is everything worth the wait?

"Eunwoo!! where are you" the thirteen years old girl shouted her lungs out in the empty park, with her teary eyes wandering for her friend.

"EVERYONE IS WORRIED COME BACK, you ba-BASTARD" her voice, started to break as she bit her lower lips softly when a figure appeared from the trees and in front of Jisoo, looking at her with worried eyes.

He chuckled in order to lighten up the mood a little "Jisoo you look like an idiot, with that tears in your cheeks which is already red from crying" Eunwoo said smiling a bit before stretching her hands out and wipe Jisoo's tears with his thumb.

Jisoo put his hand away from her cheeks and unexpectedly wrapped her hands around his neck as she slowly hug him, Eunwoo smiled and hug his bestfriend back before mumbling a small 'sorry'.

"Don't you dare leave me again"

"I will never leave you again, Soo" he mumbled in her ears softly.

Jisoo sit up at the bed breathing heavily from the nightmare she just had, as she rub her temples slowly, while her eyes becoming teary and it fall from her eyes to her cheeks and to the blanket. How sad, this time she had no one who can wipe her tears and no one to comfort her. But she don't want anyone, she just want him her bestfriend Cha Eunwoo.

But he leave her and never come back although he said he will.

.

.

.

"Good morning, Jisoo" Mrs.Kim greeted her daughter with the warmest smile ever, patting the chair next to her motioning Jisoo to sit there.

Jisoo fake a smile and do as she was told to, she watch with her blunt face as her mother took a plate put it in front of her, and put an egg with a bread in it.

She don't know what is happening to her these days, but whenever she sees something Eunwoo used to like, she felt a sudden pain in her heart and felt like the whole world is a stranger for her, only him, he is the only one that matter to her.

Eunwoo give Jisoo the flowers he brought for her and smile as Jisoo widened her eyes with happiness and took the flowers from his hands. The girl bring the flower in front of her nose and inhaled some scent of it.

"It's so beautiful Eunwoo, from where the heaven did you get it" Jisoo asked curiously eying her friend.

"Never gonna tell you, but after our this 12 final exam is over, I will take you there" he responded and chuckled seeing the now pouting Jisoo 'Cute' he thought, as he unconsciously brought his fingers  up and caressed Jisoo's cheeks.

Jisoo can feel and hear her heart beating faster due to the sudden action she was engulfed into. Her cheeks were tomato red, but still she didn't have the courage to pull his hand away. Not to mention, she was enjoying his gentle touch.

They were pull out of their small thought session when Jisoo's house doorbell rang. Realizing what was he doing, he quickly pull his hand away and look everywhere but not Jisoo's eyes.