Jimsoo - Your smile

Ship - Park Jimin x Kim Jisoo (Jimsoo)

Words count - 1547

Requested by - CepekaiBulves

Title - When we first met

Kim Jisoo; the visual queen of kpop, a member of the world famous kpop group blackpink which consists of four members. Kim Jisoo herself and her three best friends like sisters, Jennie Rose and Lisa. She have everything, beauty which make her the visual queen of her group.

Friends who cared and loved her so much and will be in her side forever. Family, who supports her personally and socially, she had everything that she will like to have or it's just as she thought.

Never in her life have she ever thought of love life, of marrying with someone and for the bright future with her life partner like other girls use to dream of. Never. It never comes in her mind or if ever it did she didn't pay much attention to it.

But today forcefully or whatever she have to pay a little bit attention to it. She and the others blackpink members were bored in their dorm without anything to do, so they decided to play truth and dare.

It was Lisa's turn to choose someone and ask. Well, she chose Jisoo and the chosed girl choose truth. That was when Lisa made her wonder about the thing she never wandered before.

The question she ask keep repeating in Jisoo's mind as she search for an perfect answer 'Unnie, tell us what you have plan about your love life, I mean we do know that you don't have a boyfriend but what kind of life partner do you want?'

She of course, tell Lisa that she don't know about that but the Maknae was really stubborn as well as Jennie and Rose. They just tell her it's a game and she have to tell them. That's the rule.

Lost in answers, Jisoo just tell them the first thing that came in her mind.

"It can be anyone, i mean the first one who will steal my heart" she cleared her throat completely annoyed by her answer.

She frowned when she received 'ow' from her best friends. Was her answer that good. Ignoring them she decided to go on with the play as she look at her friends one by one, with an evil glare.

"Jen, what will you choose. Truth or dare?" she ask, making the poor girl gulped.

"Truth" she replied after a moment of thinking, with a sigh.

Jisoo was expecting that she will choose dare, but well it goes wrong. She thought for a good question but nothing came in mind so with sigh she ask the question Lisa asked her. "What kind of life partner do you want?"

Unlike Jisoo, Jennie eyes gleam with happiness. It was really a pleasure for her to share her feeling of her love life to her bestfriends. She poked her inner cheek with her tongue as she start.

"Life partner huh?, I want someone who will love me, take care of me more than anything. I don't care if he's handsome or ugly. In my mind, love happens when two persons heart connects with attraction towards each other, although I didn't find that person yet I will wait for him, for my whole life" she finished, her smile was always there when she spoke.

The other three girls look at Jennie with wide eyes, in a state of shock as well as a little portion of jealousy in it. Who would have thought, Jennie would be able to described her heart so easily.

Jisoo was irritated annoyed and jealous, her sentence was so different and was just a piece of trash compared to what Jennie have just said. Looks like she have so much expectations to her life partner, unlike her.