Part 1: The asset

{This is my first Wattpad story, so I apologise if it isn't very well written. I started out making POV's on Tiktok and wanted to challenge myself by turning them into a book.}

Bucky
We've spent weeks trying to find a lead on Hydra's new asset. We got word that Hydra had found someone new to do their bidding after I escaped. No matter how many of their bases we find, there always seems to be more. Tony has been following their trail from Moscow, where the asset was last in action, but it's been 2 weeks since then. Hydra needs to be stopped and tracking down this asset is the best way to do that. Currently we are all just sat around waiting to see if this lead pans out.  "Sir location acquired on Hydra facility" FRIDAY's voice echoes through the room. Finally, we have something.
"Thanks FRIDAY" Tony responds as he starts typing away.
"Ok, everybody suit up and we will go." Steve says as we all jump to action. Everyone immediately disperses to get changed. I grab my gear and pack lots of ammo before meeting everyone at the Quinjet. After a short journey to Illinois, we reach the Hydra base.
Tony flew ahead to scope the area and alerted us to the agents taking position. Tony was right, there is a swarm of agents that seem to have surrounded the area. Well this should be fun. Nothing better than fighting the same people who kept me captive and used me all those years. A shower of bullets came at us as soon as we touched down. Fighting broke out the second we stepped off of the jet.

"Steve head in and find the asset. We have things handled out here." Thor bellows as he strikes another guard with Mjolnir.

"I'm on it" Steve responds as I see him knock an agent from their motorcycle and hop on it himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black Hawk
There's a commotion going on outside and all the agents with me seem on edge. Suddenly Pierce burst through the doors heading straight to Brock. "They are here for her so I suggest that we show them what she can do" I hear him say to Brock before taking a seat opposite me. "Black hawk, we need you to stop them whilst we escape. Do you understand?"

"Ready to comply" I say, rising to my feet. With my words of confirmation, Pierce and the agents begin to head for the door at the rear of the room. Suddenly a man bursts through the door but doesn't get far before I slam him against the wall.

"Now is the time to move sir" I tells Pierce, allowing him and the agents to quickly make their escape out of a door in the back.

As my head is turned the man manages to manoeuvre out of my grip. After I strike to the back of the head I stumble forward a bit. It's going to take more than that to stop me. A shield plummets towards me and I dive to avoid it, making it lodge into the wall behind me. Running straight towards him, I deliver a kick to the side of his head which he dodged but leaves his left side wide open. I take the opportunity to deliver a jab to his ribs. This throws him off and allows me to get consistent hits. After many blows to the face, I finally knock him to the ground. "Guys, I could use some back up." Steve he says over what I assume is comms as he struggles to get up. More fun for me. I quickly kick him straight into the temple, rendering him unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bucky
I'm making my way into the facility when I hear Steve ask for back up, "I'm on my way" I reply as I run to find him.
Moments later bursts through a door to one of the back rooms and find Steve laying on the floor and who I assume is the asset stood looking over him. With her back turned I take the opportunity and launch myself at her but the asset is quick to dodge my advances. We begin fighting and we both get knocked down multiple times, until I finally manage to knock the asset out cold. I looks over her unconscious body laying on her front. I kick her over onto her back and I feel my face drop as my eyes land on her face. "Rose!?!"

{edited}