1

"reggie!" Whispered James aggressively from the abandoned corridor he was hiding in.
Regulus gave a small sigh even though he had a smile on his face and discreetly backed into the corridor his boyfriend was in.

"James if you keep this up we won't be a secret for much longer" he laughed

"Ah well I wouldn't mind"

"Did my idiot brother think anything of you leaving?" He asked softly ignoring James' comment

"Nah he thought I was going library to pin over lily again, he wouldn't dare follow me, Sirius black wouldn't be spotted dead in a library" James said

"Hmm I'm glad lily agreed to let us use her as a cover up for our relationship till we figure out how to tell Sirius"

"Yeah I know what you mean, everyone still thinks I love her but enough of that we don't have long and I haven't been able to kiss you since last night"

Regulus laughed as James brought his lips to meet his own. The kiss began slow and gentle but soon became fast and passionate. James' tongue asking for access, when he was denied he squeezed regulus' sides making the younger gasp giving James enough time to enter his tongue into his boyfriends mouth. James smacked regulus' thighs clearly giving some kind of signal as not even a minute later regulus jumped up and wrapped his legs around James' waist. Regulus was quickly pushed against the wall by James, who's fingers were currently undoing his top buttons never breaking the kiss. It was then that a cough sounded at the entrance reminding them where they were and the two broke apart with a fright, luckily it was just lily Evans who had agreed to let James 'flirt' with her in public so it didn't look suspicious. James and lily were now like brother and sister and lily was happy for James, although if he and regulus got caught because he was too horny to keep it in his pants she would probably just laugh. She couldn't wait for them to find a way to tell Sirius so they could openly date, it was kind of Sirius' fault they were together anyway.

You see when Sirius ran away after getting a beating from his parents he decided to save his little brother regulus at the same time, but once at the potters where Sirius was told he could stay he managed to get his brother, who used to be cold to everyone and wear masks to cover his emotions, and James, who has never really hid anything, locked in a room together where James successfully managed to break down the black family masks and get the younger boy to open up to him, then Sirius also managed to take up a whole bed to himself resulting in James and regulus needing to share. The two would often have late night talks and regulus would open up more and more as time went on. One night in the summer it was extremely hot, the fan was on and both boys sat in only a pair of shorts, they had both caught each other glancing at the other and soon they were making out on James' bed. Not long after James asked out regulus and it was the only thing he had kept from Sirius.

But anyway right now James and regulus where both blushing while a smirking lily looked between them with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you two trying to get caught?" She asked

"NO!" they both replied in sync before blushing again

"Idiots" she mumbled smiling as she walked away
With that all three walked away to their respective beds and fell asleep waiting for the day the boys would be a public couple.