3

⚠️SMUT INCLUDED IN CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

It was lunchtime.
James was absolutely ready.
He kept sneaking glances around the hall deciding to wait till the end of lunch to go up to the head table. He wanted to show regulus of to the world and show people how amazing his boyfriend is.

Finally it was the end of lunch so James walked to the headmaster and whispered In his ear, he got a small nod in return before he walked to the front. By now everyone was silent and curious.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP PLEASE! Okay so hello! It me James potter, quidditch star, one of the marauders, brother to Sirius black and lily evans and so on" he said getting loads of gasps when he said he was Lily's brother

"I know this may cause confusion because most of you are thinking 'but James? don't you flirt with her everyday?' No I don't it's all a cover so that my real relationship stayed a secret till I found a way to tell one specific person, so now I have told that person everyone else can know"

With that James walked down to the Slytherin tables pulled regulus up and kissed him passionately. The hall was silent for a few seconds before people broke out laughing, cheering and clapping. James and regulus pulled apart to hear most the school cheering 'jegulus' repeatedly.

The two left the hall and James dragged regulus to his dorm where he pushed regulus against the wall and began to snog him senseless, tongues intertwined, hair was pulled, hands roamed and soon regulus was guided to the bed where shirts where removed, next of the list was there trousers leaving the boys in just their underwear.

"You sure about this?" James asked and regulus nodded
"I need verbal consent love, consent is tea"
(If u get the reference I love you)
"Yes James I want this, I want this so bad" regulus said
"Okay love if you need me to stop just say so"

James grabbed the lube out of the bedside table and smeared it all over his fingers, he slowly pushed one finger into regulus while never pealing his eyes away from regulus' face in case he became uncomfortable, when he saw regulus was enjoying his finger he added another and began to scissor him and stretch him. He soon had four fingers inside of regulus and began to curl his fingers, once he hit regulus' prostate regulus became a moaning mess and James couldn't help but smirk at his boyfriend. He rubbed the lube over his cock, enough that it wouldn't hurt regulus and began to slowly enter into regulus making sure that he was okay to continue. Once regulus said he could move he began to slowly move kissing regulus to distract him from any pain he may be feeling. He heard regulus begging saying things such as 'harder' or 'faster'. Both boys where panting and soon ready to come.

"J..James I'm..I'm gonna.."
"I know.. me..me too love"
With that both boys came, regulus over his chest and James' stomach, while James came inside regulus.

Just at that minute the other three marauders came into the room, both boys where panting, James still inside regulus and both covered in come.

"Holy shit!" Shouted Sirius
"Um imma just leave" said Remus
"Wha..oh. OH." Said Peter blushing bright red
"James and reggie having sex already, here come the jegulus babies!"
"Sirius fuck off!" said James and regulus simultaneously while James threw a pillow at him
"OKAY OKAY!" Sirius said leaving the room

James and regulus quickly cleaned themselves up, put on some boxers and fell asleep. However they both had one thought going through their minds.

I guess this is love...

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝐼 𝐺𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸//𝐽𝐸𝐺𝑈𝐿𝑈𝑆 🎉