12

HI!
CrOnPictures
..........

Taehyung was sad the whole day, but his mood was lifted when they passed by a flower field, he slowed down his horse, the prince looked back when he didn't saw Taehyung by his side.
The radiating smile on Taehyung's face spoke a lot about his mood at the moment. It looks like he was never sad before. Taehyung looks soo mesmerized by the field full of yellow flowers, his eyes are shining and face supports a brightest smile.
The prince finds himself lost in Taehyung, he forgets about everything, everyone and just gazed at him.
When the soldiers saw the prince slowing down they slowed as well and then they took a break right there near the field, ate some food. Rested for a while.

However, something exceptional happens to Taehyung-- the prince walks towards him and handed him a bunch of flowers he picked from the field. Taehyung looked at the prince with his surprized eyes, the prince nods and brings his free hand in front of his own face doing a hand gesture of smile, extending his lips alongwith his hand.
Taehyung hold the flowers close, smelling them, with a warm smile. And then rode off again. But those words of the prince are stuck in Taehyung's mind for the whole ride, bringing smile on his face again and again.

Keep smiling, it looks soo beautiful on you.

The sun was on the brink of setting when they found a clear ground near a lake, exiting the forest and decided to spend the night there. They can't risk travelling at night. They will reach the Lee kingdom by evening the next day.

Everyone brought their horses near the lake let them have some water and then tied them up.

They washed their own faces in the lake. Some even took a bath under the waterfall with crystal clear water falling in between two mountains.

The guards arranged a bonfire when it got dark and all of them settled around it eating, joking around. The prince is laughing hard at one of the jokes. All of them looked soo happy.
They are all the prince's trusted guards and they all practice together everyday, looks like they know each other soo well and goes along well.
Taehyung felt out of place, he don't know anyone just Jongin and Jungkook, though he has seen a few of them in the palace. But never talked to them.
This is the reason why he is right now setting beside Jongin eating his food, opposite to the prince infront of the bonfire who himself is eating happily with his guards.

After sometime Jongin orders everyone to unload their blankets and to sleep, take some rest for the night and that they will leave in the morning by the first light. They bows and does as told.
But Taehyung keeps sitting there, he saw one of the guard unloading the prince's blankets and sets them. The prince even asked him to stop but he didn't, Taehyung smiles at that. Almost everyone went to sleep, except two guards who will guard the area and Jongin and Jungkook they are also up, sitting opposite to each on the rocks, discussing something.
Jongin sees Taehyung still sitting near the bonfire, he shares a look with the prince and the prince just say that he will go and talk to him. Jongin nods.

Jungkook walks towards Taehyung. He was sitting, bending his knees in front of his chest, placing his chin on his folded hand over his knees looking at the dying bonfire. He had a soft glow of the dying fire on his face, making his features look sharper.
Jungkook keeps walking, looking at his soft features.
The prince clears his throat to get his attention. Taehyung looks at him and then sits in a correct position, straightening.

"Are you not going to sleep?" The Prince asks. Taehyung shakes his head and pouts.

"Why?" The Prince asks sitting beside him.
Taehyung keeps silent for some seconds, keeps looking at the fire and the prince waits for the answer, not averting his eyes from him.