32

HII!

.......

Taehyung didn't cry, he just felt suffocated and anxious. And he have no idea why.

He takes few deep breaths, calms his heart, wiped the sweat off his forehead and stood up.

But his eyes fall everywhere in the room. He have never been in this room, though sees it everyday, because it is just adjacent to the prince's. Everything in the room is same as the prince's, the rugs, the bed, the curtains, the decorations, the vases. It's like the copy of Jungkook's room. And what amazes him is this room is well-kept, it's like it is managed everyday. Then he moves towards the window, there was a same vase and it has the roses that the prince receives from Jongin, they are fresh.

Is it the prince's another room?

It's exactly the same.

Taehyung wonders. He moves towards the balcony. Both the rooms shares the same big balcony. He opens the balcony door, takes one last look at the room and goes to the prince's room through the balcony door. And at the same time the prince opens the door to his room.

"You are here, I've searched for you everywhere." the prince says and wipes his sweat off, it's like he was running. Taehyung keeps his eyes on him, but then looks away.

"I was  j-just watching the birds and--" Jungkook frowns but Taehyung continues.

"--I- I---congratulations! Finally, you've found your match." Taehyung says and smiles nervously, trying to divert the topic.

"She's really very pretty and she is completely your type." he shows a little excitement, looking everywhere but the prince.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Come here." he points at the chairs by the window.  Taehyung quickly sits on a chair.

"Yeah! tell me how is she and what did you talk about--" he was cut off by the prince.

"She isn't my match." Jungkook says and takes a seat beside him.

Taehyung frowns and pouts.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung questions. Jungkook smolders, crosses his legs and gets back on his chair comfortably.

"We have decided something mutually. Thing is -- just like me she don't want to get married and just like me she is tired of meeting prince after prince. So--"

"So?" Taehyung curiously asks.

"So, we told our parents that we'll get married after spending some time together. But didn't make a promise, we said if we find each other suitable then we'll get married and by doing this we saved ourselves from the headaches of different proposals." the prince explains smiling like a fool. Now Taehyung rolls his eyes, and chuckles thereafter. He felt light at his heart. Though, Jungkook didn't tell him the whole truth.

"And till when you both will keep up the drama?"

"We said we'll take all the time we want and our parents are soo happy just by hearing that we are giving it a chance and they just like that -- announced that we agreed but we didn't yet." he says.

"W-what will you do if-if a lot of time will elapse and--"

"We'll marry." the prince says, eyes looking directly in Taehyung's and Taehyung feels the anxiety kicking in again.

"She is the only one I found decent  from all the other I met and she understands me." Taehyung inaudibly takes a deep breath.

"T-that's nice." Taehyung smiles.
Jungkook felt a little change in Taehyung's behaviour but he shruged it, he thought that he might be thinking too much.