05 ~ I'll protect her

Faiza's Pov:

I don't know what happen to me really, this is so wrong. I'm a married woman besides Taehyung is younger than me and most important is he is an idol, not a normal person. What is happening with me? Why didn't I stop him, why? This is wrong, so wrong!

I'm sitting in my bed, Yoongi is beside me, sleeping peacefully, but I can't, whenever I'm glancing over his face, guilt is rushing over my mind, how could I do that? How? I love Yoongi right? Then how could I other guy touch me? I clutch my hair frustratedly. Yoongi came home late again tonight but I didn't talk to him about why was he being late again, as I was so tired to talk to him, suddenly my phone vibrates and I look over it, I let out a huge sigh, its Taehyung again.

"KTH: Hope you're not smoking again, Noona." a smile approaches on my face unknowingly, he is making sure I'm not smoking.

"Nope, don't worry and go to sleep, it's getting late." with that I turned my phone off. I don't want to see any message from him, it's wrong, very wrong. He is from another world and I'm from another world, it's never possible, I have to avoid him. No matter what I have to avoid him, I can't let this happen again.

Taehyung's Pov

I'm staring at my phone as the last message didn't deliver, she switched off her phone, my blood is boiling with anger, how dare she? How dare is she to do this to me? How?
I throw the chair in front of me as I couldn’t control my anger and a huge thud created because of this.

"What the heck? Why are you torturing that poor chair? What happened?" Jimin asks while irritation is written all over his face, I gritted my teeth and grab my hair in  frustration. Jimin comes near me and sits down beside me.

"What is bothering you, Tae? It's been a while you didn't do this type of shits, what happen to you suddenly that makes you this angry?" He clutches my shoulder blade and asks softly. I couldn't focus on anything, all I'm thinking about is her. No matter what, I want her and only her.

"Nothing—" I stated after a few minutes later, but I know he is not satisfied by my answer.

"Is it about Faiza Noona?" I look at him in disbelief, damn Jimin! He always understood everything even before I could tell him.

"N-no! What are you saying? No!" I reply quickly, he lets out a huge sigh.

"Tae, you're my best friend since high school, what do you think that you can hide anything from me?" I feel my muscles are tensing up.

"Tae, just don't forget that she is married, don't do anything stupid which causes a huge drama, besides you're an Idol and if media finds any clue about this, she will be in danger." He sighs deeply.

"I'll protect her—" I reply quickly and bite inside my cheek, I don't know how those words just left from my mouth.

"You're starting to like her, huh? Boy, she has a husband, you can't make her fall for you right?" Tilting his head aside, a small chuckle leaves from his mouth. I feel my anger is building up inside me again and I throw my phone at an intense speed that it just breaks into pieces.

"Fuck her husband, I don't fucking care about that, what type of husband who isn't aware about his wife is in depression that she has to smoke or burry herself to alcohol all night?" I spat in anger.