2

"Jung Hoseok, get out of my class!" the alpha teacher shouted at Hobi as he was engrossed in playing games on his phone during the lecture.

Hobi stood up, took his bag, and left the class. Y/n, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin could only sigh in exasperation.

After the lecture, Y/n called Hobi and asked where he was. Hobi told her he was at a cafe.

Y/n, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin went to the cafe and found Hobi sitting there. They joined him and took their seats.

"Hobi, how many times have I told you not to fight with alphas? It's not good," Y/n scolded.

Hobi shrugged, "What? Today, I didn't fight with that annoying alpha."

"But you were playing games during the lecture," Y/n pointed out.

Hobi responded, "So? I don't like his lecture, that's why I was playing games."

Y/n threatened, "Hobi, I'll tell Appa."

Hobi began to retort, "Go ahead, I'm not sca—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Hobi caught a distinctive scent in the air, a fragrance of strawberries and vanilla.

"Did you guys smell something?" Hobi asked, his excitement rising.

"No," the others replied.

Taehyung's eyes widened, and he whispered, "Oh my god, Hobi, I think you've found your mate!"

The others' eyes grew wide as well. Hobi's smile widened, and he quickly got up, grabbing his bag, and rushed outside to find the source of the enticing scent. The rest of them followed, eager to see if Hobi had indeed found his mate.

(+_+)Suga went to his workplace after delivering pizzas, but he suddenly caught a scent that made him smile. It was a scent reminiscent of dark chocolate and marshmallows.

"Where are you, baby?" Suga said, excitement in his voice as he looked around and hurried to find his mate.

Meanwhile, Hobi and the others were searching for Hobi's mate.

"Where is your mate, Hobi?" Jin asked, scanning the area.

Hobi replied, "I don't know, hyung."

Suddenly, everyone stopped in their tracks as they noticed a boy approaching with a gummy smile.

"Wow, his smile is amazing," Y/n remarked with a smile of their own.

The boy stopped in front of Hobi and introduced himself, "Hello, I am your mate. I'm Min Yoongi, but people call me Suga."

The others gathered around to greet him.

"Hello, I am Y/n, your mate's twin. Nice to meet you," Y/n said with a cute smile.

"Hello, I am Kim Namjoon."

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's mate."

"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung, Namjoon's younger brother. Nice to meet you," Taehyung added.

Suga responded warmly, "Nice to meet you too, guys."

But then, Hobi's reaction took a dark turn.

"What the heck? He's my mate? He looks so poor. He's not handsome at all. People will laugh at me if they know my mate is such a poor guy," Hobi said with a judgmental look on his face.

Y/n, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Seokjin were shocked by Hobi's words.

On the other side, Suga's heart was shattered.

"I, Jung Hoseok, reject you as my mate," Hobi declared, and with those words, he walked away, leaving Suga with tears rolling down his cheeks.

----------------------------------

Story is small so I write small chapters

See you in next chapter

💜💜💜