8

Time skip
4years later

Age :
Hobi= 21
Y/n=21
Jimin=21
Jungkook:21
Taehyung:21
Yoongi =23
Namjoon=23
Seokjin=23
Bogum=41
Miho=43
Sana=40
Mina=40

(+_+)

KBC News

Min Entertainment became the first successful company in Korea, marking a significant achievement for Min Yoongi, the CEO.

As Yoongi looked at the TV, smirking at his success, the door to his cabin opened. Bogum, Sana, Y/n, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon entered.

"Congratulations, son," Bogum and Sana said, embracing Yoongi.

"Thank you, eomma, appa," Yoongi expressed his gratitude.

The other five joined in for a group hug, expressing their joy and support for Yoongi's success.

"Thank you, guys," Yoongi said, pulling away from the hug.

"Now it's time to call Hoseok," Yoongi declared, smirking as he looked outside the window.

In London, Hobi returned to the mansion after a party with his friends. Upon entering his room, he decided to take a shower. While in the shower, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Hobi invited. Miho and Mina entered.

"Hobi, pack your bags right now," Mina commanded. Hobi looked at them with a confused expression.

"Why?" he asked.

"We are going to Korea. Bogum called me and said to come to Korea urgently," Miho explained.

Hobi felt a sense of worry. It had been four years since he last spoke to his family. He hadn't communicated with his parents or even his sister, and he never answered their calls.

Hobi nodded and began to pack his bags. As Miho and Mina left the room, they exchanged a smirk, seemingly plotting something.

"Poor Hobi," they whispered to each other, leaving Hobi unaware of what awaited him in Korea.

Time skip
Korea

Hobi, Miho, and Mina arrived in Korea, and Hobi felt nervous about meeting his parents after four years.

As they entered the Jung mansion, Sana ran to Hobi, hugging him tightly. Hobi reciprocated the hug, expressing how much he missed his eomma. Bogum stood quietly, and Y/n rushed to Mina and Miho, hugging them.

Hobi then approached Bogum, calling him appa, and hugged him tightly. Bogum embraced Hobi, expressing how much he missed him as well. After some time, they pulled away from the hug.

Miho inquired about the urgent call, and Bogum explained that his company was facing losses due to profit issues.

Hobi was shocked, asking how it happened. Bogum clarified that it was because of profit loss.

Mina asked what they should do now, and Sana suggested forming a partnership with Min Entertainment. Y/n agreed, mentioning that the CEO of Min Entertainment was willing to form a partnership, but there was a condition.

Bogum revealed the condition, stating, "He said he wants to marry Hobi."

Hobi's heart skipped a beat. Bogum confirmed that the CEO wanted to marry Hobi.

"Huh—"

"Yes, Hobi. He wants to marry you," Bogum reiterated.

Hobi was caught off guard, torn between his desire to marry a rich alpha and the concern for his appa's company.

"I am ready to marry him," Hobi suddenly said, shocking everyone in the room.

"Really?" Y/n asked in surprise.

"Yes, I want to prevent appa's company from failing, and besides, I want to marry a rich alpha," Hobi explained before grabbing his bag and heading to his room.

The others smirked, seemingly pleased with the turn of events.

1 week later

Today is Hobi's wedding, a grand event with many CEOs in attendance. Hobi stands before the mirror, getting ready for the occasion.

A knock on the door signals the arrival of Bogum and Sana. "You look cute, my son," Sana says, kissing Hobi's forehead. Hobi smiles and takes a flower, wrapping his arm around Bogum's.

"Ready, son, to start your new life?" Bogum asks.

"Yes, appa," Hobi replies, smiling.

Time skips to the wedding. People are seated, and Hobi, with his arm around Bogum, enters the venue. The crowd rises as Hobi walks down the aisle, holding a flower in his other hand.

Hobi keeps his gaze down until Bogum whispers in his ear, "Hobi, look at your husband."

As Hobi looks up, his heart skips a beat when he sees Yoongi standing there, awaiting him at the altar.

♥️♥️♥️