CHAPTER THREE.

Don't forget to vote please🌹

Picture above is my face claim for Joba💞💞💞

📍🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾📍

JOBA'S P.O.V

Ayo, Musa, Omale and I returned from the day's mission. Stressed as hell. The mission was quite difficult, it didn't go as planned but we thank God for success. We walked towards the entrance of the building with Ayo leading the way, he didn't hesitate to press the bell. After a while the door opened revealing a shirtless Dubem.

This guy. He was always shirtless. Always. Except we were to leave the house for a serious issue. Like this dude has gone out to buy pizza shirtless before, good thing he took a car. I won't lie, he had a great body. Neat and heavily built, but why rub it on our faces. I made a bet with myself that the day he wears a shirt for 24 hours straight, I'll walk around the house with only pant. It's never going to happen so don't anticipate. lol .

We walked in, one after the other, even if the door was big enough to pass in threes.
We settled down at the briefing lobby, waiting for the rest guys to be present. Everyone was already sitted on their appointed sits, when Musa stood up to address us.
"Good evening, guys". He greeted. Nobody replied him cause he liked it that way. He hated people talking when he was still on his feet. If you're normal you don't talk while Musa is talking, you'll wait till he was done and gave you the permission to  speak. He did that to everyone, even our clients. He saw it as a huge act of disrespect and disorder, he was the eldest amongst us and he made the rules around here. So you just have to give him what he desired. He wasn't so strict but he could be very wicked when his lines are crossed. He was like a dad to us, even if the age gap wasn't much, he ensured he filled that space in our hearts. That's for me sha, I don't know about the rest.

"Today's work was clean and clear, even tho it almost got rough. The fool proof plan worked perfectly well, but the security was tight, very tight. I assume they had an idea of our visit". He said and turned to face Dubem and Benji. "I don't know what happened, but from all the work you two did, I'm very sure you told me that the security level there wasn't too high and that we should expect a maximum of 15 men." He said furrowing his eye brows at them

"Anyways, we planned for 15 but met with 50, We ran out of bullets and thought things would go berserk from there. But Joba took extra bullets with him, if not for him we would have been stranded and it would have taken a miracle from heaven for us to be here at this time, alive. For that little act of his, he's getting paid double of his usual pay." He continued as he gave me a reassuring nod. I nodded back and smiled. More money for me.
"Now that's that for today. Mr. Amade has completed his pay, so y'all will get credited this night."

He turned to face Benji and Dubem again "Ensure you cut all connection we have with Mr Amade and the deceased. Clear the phones and the laptop and dispose them. Kingsley would get new ones tomorrow. And please make sure what happened today doesn't repeat itself again. And I mean ever again." With that he clapped his hands rubbing them together to indicate he was done. Dubem and Benji were the tech guys, they did all the findings and communications before Musa came into any case. While kingsley and George were the shopping guys, they go shop for things needed for any mission. And they usually didn't go to the same shop twice.

We all exited the room, heading into various corners of the house. The house was very large, large enough for 15 people to live comfortably. 

"Omo!!...is there anything to eat!!?" Omale asked shouting on top of his voice. His statement reminded me of my empty stomach, making me stop on my tracks.