CHAPTER FOUR.

Please don't forget to vote🌹

📍🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾📍

PRISCILLIA'S P.O.V

I saw Powell holding a plate filled with chicken suya, and he wasn't even making attempt to call me. So I slowly went behind him and grabbed as much as my hand could, causing a mess on the floor. I ran away before he tried to hold me, laughing like a maniac. I loved doing stuffs like that to him.

Arriving the stairs I met my dad glaring down at us, then his eyes moved to me. Ewoo. "Good evening dad." I beat Po. at it. I knew how much my dad loved greetings, so I thought that would calm his hard stare but it didn't.
"Why where you laughing stupidly?" He asked.
" It was only Priscilla o" Powell said from behind me, making me turn and mouth "did he ask you?. Betrayer!!!"to him.

"What's all this mess?" He asked again still resting on the railing of the stairs. "You think you can dirty the house anyhow because you have people cleaning the mess you make everyday".

"Dad it's is still Priscilla's hand work, see her hand". Fucking sly. This guy is def not my brother. Knowing I could not deny the situation at hand I tried to apologize.
" Give him his chicken and clean the whole sitting room."that was his judgement.

"But daddy..." Powell cut me off as I was trying to plead.
"Give me my thing joh, next time ask" he said laughing like the mumu that he was, I gave the pieces of chicken I had in my hand to him and started regretting why I didn't throw them in my mouth once I took them from him, at least it wouldn't have been a lose-lose.

📍🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾📍

My whole body ached as I climbed the stairs after cleaning the sitting room. It wasn't something I was used to, so I actually felt the pain of the punishment.

'I swear Powell would pay for this.' I thought in my head. And when my dad gives a punishment, you'd be making your case worse by not doing it. He is the sweetest man I had ever met but also the cruelest that hated disrespect. No matter how much our mom spoilt us we didn't receive that same energy from dad's side.

Walking through the hall way I noticed dad coming from the other end and I didn't smile at him at all, still he stopped in my front. He searched his pocket and brought out cash "take this and buy yourself your own chicken and stop messing my house up." He said handing the money to me, I didn't want to collect but who was I to reject money. "Thank you dad" I said collecting the money

I walked away and counted the money to know if it was worth his apology. "Wow! 30k for chicken. Nice". I said to myself and entered my room. All my anger disappeared when I remembered that the money I promised Kelvin was now complete.

According to him he got in some deep shit that he refused to explain properly to me, with the excuse of, him trying not to get me into trouble too. So he needed 100k. He told me he already had 20k that I should help with the remaining 80k,I had 65k in my account but I needed more and dad just did it for me.

This had been going on for a while but I honestly believed Kelvin would never lie to me.

📍🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾📍

After washing away all the sweat and dirt from my body, I decided to use the only chance I could get to send the money to Kelvin that day. I stopped at Powell's door and hoped he would reason with me and not ask silly questions.

I barged into his room after a brief knock.
" What?!" He asked from where he sat, without even looking at me.

"Please I need your help" he didn't answer me " haba na, oya I'm sorry . Sorry for taking your chicken, and by the way dad has already punished me" I had to plead, cause he was the only one I could meet at the moment.