chapter 4

Lila's pov...
__________________________________________

I feel something warm hugging me. I can't help but cling to it. It is the one thing keeping me from having a nightmare. It starts to try to get out of my grasp but I grab onto it and make it fall back on my bed and I lay on top of it.

"Dude she is clinging onto you for dear life it looks like." Someone said. Am I hearing things.

"Maybe we should wake her up." Some guy said with a fake girly voice it was annoying so I took a pillow and flung it in that direction.

*thump!* something hit the floor other than my pillow.

"I think she is up."

"Shut up before I cut someone's toes off and feed them to the birds!!!" I yell into the warm thing I am laying on. I don't. remember my bed ever being this warm.

" Come on wake up sunshine." The thing under me started talking and now I am pretty sure that I have lost my mind. Maybe if I act dead that will go away.

Then the thing under me gut up and picked my up bridal style I acted dead and stuck my tongue out.

"Why is she sticking her tongue out?" A girl asked.

"I think she is pretending to be dead so we will leave her alone which ain't working." Someone said. Then I had and incredible idea to wake me up faster I wonder why I have never had this idea before. So I decided to put it into action. I jolted out of the persons arms and ran to the balcony and looked down to the underground pool and I decided to jump.

"What is she doing!?" A girl asked in a frantic tone.

Then I jumped and I felt like I was flying and then....

*splash!!!* I went underwater.

I swam upward and hit The surface and wiped my eyes.

"That's better now I am wide awake." Oh and did I mention sometime when I wake up I act like a total drunk person well yep....

They all came down stair and they were freaking out. They walked out of the glass back door. Since I have a floaty that is a circle I hid my face under it.

"Where did she go?" Someone asked.

"I think I might know." Ryder said.

Then I felt hand on my hips and I got yanked out of the water. The person flung me over there shoulder.

"Hey let me down I'm going to bite you."I warned. Then I realized it was Ryder.

"Go ahead because I'm enjoying the view." So with that I bit him just enough to leave a Mark.

"Ouch you actually did bite me..." Ryder said.

"I warned you..." I said.

"Touche" He replied.

He Sat me down on the kitchen counter and got a towel from the closet. He started to dry me off when his friends came in.

The girl with blonde hair came in and set on the counter beside me.

" why did you jump into the pool?" she asked.

"Well you see sometimes it is very hard for me to wake up fully so I throw my self out of the balcony and dive in the cold pool water."I replied like it was no big deal I have done it before though.

Then my phone dinged saying I have a text message it said....
Dear Lila
You really do know how to p*** me off oh well it is your funeral not mine anyway watch your back cause I can see you...
You jumped off the balcony and now that b****** is drying you off he will be dead to you belong to me not him you u grateful little b****....
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

I close my phone and throw it across the room hoping it would break but of course I have a case on it and it protected it.

I took a deep breath and moved Ryder out of my way. I ran upstairs towards my bathroom then Ryder out of no where is right in front of me and I run into him.

He picks me up and take me downstairs I try to get out of his grasp but he just seems unfazed. He puts me on the couch and everyone is sitting there staring at me.

Well isn't this uncomfortable I thought.

Why are they looking at me and why can't I be asleep right now. Life hates me so that's why...

"He won't get Lila I will rip the little f*****s

Head of before anything happens!!!" Ryder shouts angrily which honestly scared the s*** out of me.

"Ryder your scaring her calm down..." The blonde girl says. You know I haven't got their names yet.

"I'm sorry Lila to scare you come here." he opens his arms and I crawl over to him and sit on his lap why he plays with my hair. He hugged me and but his nose in the crook of my neck and sniffed wait what did he just smell me. Ummmmm okay?

"By The way you think you could introduce your frie ds To me I think they would like to be referred by there names than the color of there hair.

"Yes Blonde hair girl is Stacy the brunette dude is Blake and blonde hair dude and blonde hair dude is James." He said still smelling my neck.

"Nice to meet you but may I ask why are you all here?" I asked politely.

"Yes we have to talk to you but we will let Ryder tell you Since your more calm with him it seems."Stacy says.

"Lila you see ummm you know that emerald you caught that lit up?"

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Its not a normal emerald it chooses the next queen to become of the supernatural world..." he said.

"Oka-WAIT WHAT!!!!??? How is that even possible and second supernatural world this is not twilight God******!!!???"

"Its possible because The moon goddess made us.....and second we know thus is not twilight and if you don't believe me I can show you..." He said.

Ryders pov

"Its possible because The moon goddess made us.....and second we know thus is not twilight and if you don't believe me I can show you..." I said.

"Okay show me then" She said.

I stood up and got in front of her. Then I pulled out my fangs. Her eyes got big As realization kicked in.

"That is....AWESOME!!!!!"she yelled.

"Huh??? Your not afraid?" I asked her.

"No you idiot I am not afraid I know you won't hurt me..."

"Well okay did not see that reaction coming I thought you would freak out..."

The rest of the day we all watched movies and went out to eat then we got back home around midnight. Vampires can eat human food it just doesn't satisfy there every need we only have to drink blood once a week.

Me and Lila headed to bed and she laid down on top of my chest as I played with her hair and I found my self dozing off.

Oh God I think I have fallen for a girl I met three days ago and we are dating I hope that she doesn't run from The pressure though and at this thought I took out the emerald and put it on the chain around her neck and it dazzled in the moonlight.

With that I fell I to a deep slumber.