chapter 6

??? Pov

God d***it she is mine and mine only oh well he won't know what hit him because of what I have panned. MUHAHAHAHA....

he laughs evilly while looking threw there window. Spying is a typical thing for him.

Lila's pov...

I had woken up and really needed to pee.

Curse you blatter. I try to get out of Ryders embrace. I yell at him to let go. He wouldn't let go so I poked him in the side and He jumped up.

"Why did you poke me?"he asked.

"Because I have to pee." I said.

"Then why'd you wake me up?"

"Because you wouldn't let go dumbo."

"Oh...." Then I got up and went to the bathroom. I came out and we went to the living room.

"Hey guys I have to go to the store to get groceries so bye and no party's or doing drugs."I say and take my leave.

Time skip....at home.....
Ryders pov.....

As I was sitting waiting for Lila the door bell rung. My friends answered it. Then Miranda A.K.A my ex-girlfriend the red head came running in and set down on my lap.

"What the get off no-!!!" I was trying to yell and push her off but she kissed me then the door opened.

Lila's pov....

"Ryder how could you!!!???"As I walked in I saw him kissing the red head and I decided that's enough no more feelings I just went to my room got a suitcase my money under my matress. I have over five thousand dollars. I can get a New job.

I climbed out of my window and ran....ran....ran as far as I could to a hotel and checked in and laid down I need to find someone I can trust....maybe one day just maybe.

Ryders pov...

"Ryder how could you!!!???" she ran upstairs to her room and locked it. I told my friends To stay downstairs when I tried to go in it was still locked but asked if I could come in.....no answer.....I kept asking if she was there......no answer...... I busted down the door there I saw her window open. Her drawers of her dresser empty and everything just broke all around me.

I got angry and went to the red head knoelwn as Miranda and I ripped her head off. I told my friends and we all went to search for Lila....she couldn't have been far but although I felt a gap in my heart where she belongs.

Lila's pov....

I decide to take a walk through the wood and I did. I kept walking to I heard rustling and then I turned around and I saw someone I.was hoping that could have just died before my life became a living h***...

"Hi Lila I saw what happen ummm.....listen there was a reason I killed you know your family well it's because they wouldn't let me see you and please forgive me please....."He said...

"F*** no I learned my lesson now leave me alone."I said and started to run and then I felt something hit my head and I fell.

I took steady breaths and soon the darkness swallowed me whole and I drifted in abyss.