pt 3. tommyinnit?

By the time it was lunch Rose was starving and really craving pizza. She got to the canteen and saw Toby running over to her and running away from a tall blond. She couldn't see who he was running away from.

"ROSE HELP ME" Toby screamed at the top of his lungs but no one seemed to take notice. Almost like it happened all the time which was odd.

Toby ran up to her and went behind her using her as a shield. By now Rose realised that the person chasing her was Tommy. She thought that she'd regret asking this but she did it anyway.

"Toby, why are you running away from Tommy" she didn't want to overstep anything but she thought she should know why they are chasing each other around the canteen.

"Oh, he is really tired and not in that good of a mood and I was teasing him. So he chased me" Toby said that quite calmly. He wasn't out of breath at all which was quite bizarre considering he was just running from Tommy.

"Oi Tommyinnit" some random person said that as they walked past laughing. Tommy laughed too so it seemed it didn't annoy him. Probably just an inside joke  or something.

"What does tommyinnit mean" Rose was quite worried talking to tommy since he had been a bit rude to her. But her curiosity got the best of her.

"Oh nothi-" Toby cut Tommy off before he could finish the sentence.

"OH MY GOD SERCH ON YOUTUBE TOMMYINNIT AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME" she knew who dream, George, sapnap, quackity, Karl, niki and wilbur (of couse) were but she didn't know that tommy was tommyinnit. She didn't even know that tommyinnit existed, she didn't know that tubbo existed either.

But that is what she did. When she got home she went on to YouTube and watched the name.

'Tommyinnit'

She saw a video with Tommys face on it and she clicked it. It was a video of him asking Georgenotfound strange questions.

She found herself laughing a lot at the video. She then saw a video called 'i met wilbur soot in real life' she was very intrigued by the title so she clicked on it and it was one of the best videos she's ever seen.

She searched his name on twitch and followed him. She then saw a video with 'tubbo' in the title. Referring to a person called tubbo. So she searched his name too and found out that was Toby. She also followed him on twitch.

So she found out they are both also Minecraft streamers, like her. Only thing is, they don't know she is a streamer.

She also remembered the video where tommy met her brother and decided to question him when he got back from "work" (aka the office because he was streaming tonight)

All of Roses streaming stuff is in her room. So she just gets out of bed, walks a few steps and presses the go live button and she is sorted. She usually has a drink on her desk anyway so she doesn't have to go and get one before a stream.

She dm'd Wilbur telling him to hurry up because she wanted to talk to him. So he did, he hurried up. This was also going to be his last stream in the office for a while because he was getting kicked out so he would be longer anyway because he had to put every thing into boxes ready for him to pick up tomorrow while Rose was at school.

By the time Will got home it was 11:30pm and really Rose should be asleep but she wanted to question him about Tommy and Toby.

He messaged her saying he's nearly home, so she made him a cup of tea and waited for him on the couch while watching Friday night dinner on Netflix.

He got home and was freezing since he walked because for some reason he didn't drive there and Rose can't drive yet so she couldn't pick him up.

"So what's that thing you wanted to talk to me about" wilbur thought it was just some thing about the smp but it wasn't sort of.

"Oh yeah, so I met these boys at collage today. One of them is really nice, the other didn't really talk but he just seemed tired" she didn't want to go straight in saying that she is friends with tommyinnit and tubbo.

"Oh, what are their names" Will wasn't usually protective, only when it comes to boys.

"Their names are Toby and Tommy. You might know them, they go by tommyinnit and tubbo?" She was quite proud of herself again for saying that without laughing.

"HOLY SHIT. I compleatly forgot to tell you about tommy and Toby. Do they know your a streamer? And wait was Tommy being rude to you? I know Toby wouldn't be rude" Will did actually compleatly forget that tommy and Toby moved to Brighton for collage, he wanted to tell Rose but it slipped his mind.

"Okay slow down. It's okay that you didn't tell me, no they don't know I stream and yes tommy was a little rude. But it was just because he was tired" she laughed a bit through her words at how fast wilbur talked.

"Speaking of which you better get some sleep" as he said that she ran upstairs into her bed and got some well needed sleep.

She was planning on streaming tomorrow since she was only in school until 12:30 so she wouldn't be as exhausted as she was today.

Then she could tell all her viewers about her joining the smp and she could get to work on what she would do.

Dream messaged her the ip and a link to join the discord but she hadn't joined it yet.

She wanted to join it on stream, and also she didn't want tommy and Toby to Google her name and find out it was her.

Like the others Rose mainly played Minecraft, because she loved the game and she was really good at it.

She did everything, she done bedwars, pvp, building, speedrunning and she was rather lucky when it came to mining. She was also really funny and kind, to all of her viewers she was a comfort streamer. Like a big sister, weather her viewers were older or younger then her.

                    ______

Phoenix

@phoenixx
Sorry for not streaming, it's been a long day. Major stream tomorrow though :)
41.3k ❤ | 4.7k comments
| 2.4k >>

________________________

A/N

I have no idea where this story is going. I was going to write this chapter as the one where she is getting on the smp but I guess it's not.

Remember, eat and drink some thing. I had asda pizza before and it was delicious.

Thank you for reading

Word count: 1100