pt.4 joining

BZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZZZ

"ughhhhh"

Rose really did not wanna get up today. She woke up at about 1am and kept waking up in the night so she was rather tired.

7:50am she managed to get out of bed. She was really slow getting ready today. She barely did any make up, all she did was eye liner, mascara, concealer and lip gloss. She didn't eat anything either because wilbur was still in bed and she didn't want to make anything.

She brushed her hair and put it into a pony tail and got dressed.
She decided to post on Instagram too

____

Phoenixx | It's like 8:20am, at least I have my coffee :)

comments
37.4k 12.9k

_____

Rose began to walk to collage a little after she posted the picture and she saw tommy while she was walking.

He saw her and he walked over to her.

"Heyy Rose, I'm sorry about how I was yesterday. I was really tired" Rose guessed that he was tired and she was correct.

"Oh yeah I did what Toby said and searched tommyinnit and I watched the stream you did the night before. It ended at like 1:30am" she seemed to be a lot more peppy when she started talking to him.

"Yeah, Its a way to do what I would usually do anyway so it's good. Do you play Minecraft?"

"I do actually, I'd say I'm rather good at the game I guess."

"We could play sometime"

"With Toby, or should i say tubbo"

"I'm guessing you know what the dream smp is then?"

"Yeah I do"

"Okay well I'm streaming on that at about 9pm, Toby will be live too so you can play with us then and we can go on a world and do whatever, if you don't mind people hearing you"

"Sure, can I get your number"

"Yeah here"

He got a peice of paper and wrote down his number on it and handed it to the young girl. By then they were at their school so they parted ways.

After school she walked home, through the park because she wanted to go on a walk.

When she finally got home it was about 1pm and she was starving.