🌸Chapter 1🌸

Present.

ZOELLA'S POV

He doesn't love me does he? I sighed and climbed on the bed with him.

We cover ourselves with his bed sheet. I turned to my side still feeling down. Is this a one sided love? I let out a sigh. I shouldn't think deeply about this or I might just hurt myself. It takes time doesn't it? I'll just wait. I let out another sigh.

I sudenly felt an arm around my waist and pulled back to Oliver's body. I smiled in contact. He lands a kiss on my cheek.

My mum knows about me staying a night in my friend's house but not my boyfriend's house though it's still the same considering its in the same building so i didn't lie.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am." I said, nodding and smiling at him. He smirks and placed his lips on mine. Is he just doing this to make me happy and he isn't? Does he really want to kiss me?

My doubts has clouded the feeling of his lips on mine. His lips remained on mine and I didn't want to go any further so I put my hands on his shoulder and slowly pushed him back. He seems to have gotten the message and left my lips. But gives me a confused look.

"I'm tired." I said keeping a smile on my face before facing back front. He lands a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay. Good night, love."

"Good night Oliver." I said back before closing my eyes.

The silent fills the room but I just couldn't sleep. I wonder why. Am I worried he isn't feeling the same way? I let out a breath. I guess he still needs time to process my confession. I suddenly heard a sound coming from outside startling me a bit.

Just then, I thought.

Olivia.

OLIVIA'S POV

I smiled at Mark who waved at me as I jumped into one of the cars. Mark and I made a deal. I promised him that when he gets caught I'll make sure he doesn't get punished but I also assured him no one him find out. I'm a sneak-er afterall. He opens the gate electrode for me as I sped out the gate like every night this week.

I entered the night road and speed up the car to the bar. Few minutes later, I could see the bar. I smiled at it in a distance.

I'm not that interested tin drinking this night.

I slow down the car as I reached the parking lot of the club and parked the Mercedes. I climbed out and shut the door.

I kept the smile on my face as I make my way in. Maybe this time. I got in and looked around the bar for one particular person. I didn't see him yet.

I walked my way to the empty table and took my seat. I looked around one more time and didn't find him. I decided to take out my phone and play a little game.

Few minutes later, a waiter taps on my table. "Hello Miss." He greets. I smiled back and greet him. He is the same guy that was talking with him that day.

"Hey."

"What would you like to drink?" He asks.

"Uh, nothing. I'm fine."

"Sorry Miss but you can't stay here if you're not buying or drinking anything." He says. I sighed. He is really the same guy, always trying to get to my nerves.

"Then just a bottle of red wine, will do." I said fake smiling at him. Atleast just to see the guy before I leave.

"Okay Miss." He bows then leaves. Phew I can breath now.