🌸Chapter 2🌸

ZOELLA'S POV

I turned from the window to Oliver.

"So where are we going? Your home or mine?"

"Mine." He says. I pouted at him.

"Of course yours, because my house isn't as fancy and big as yours." I said starring back at the window to show him I'm upset, when I'm honestly not really.

"No stop that. I just like your scent in my room." He replies and turns to me grinning with his one sided dimple. How cute.

"You are being selfish because I also like your scent in my room." I said boldly, I really wasn't going to admit that but I'm saying it just gave me confident to say it. I even stole one of his t-shirt which I wear every night before I sleep at home. It gives me comfort and warmth. "Wait, so you like my scent and not me in your room?"

"You know what I mean tigress. I like feeling you're still in my room even after you are gone." He clarifies before taking my small hand in his big one.

I smiled at him and just stare at his amazing features.

"You should take pictures, I'm definitely sure it will last longer."

"No, you are much better because I know you would last forever." I said. But his hand just tightens on mine.

"Yea. We are here." He says and I look at the front window as the electronic gate opens and he drove in.

He parks the car in the garage. I put my hand on the handle to get out but as usual he stops me.

"I'll get it." He said and got out. He walks around the car to my side and opens the door for me. I smiled at him and got out. He shuts the door and put his arm on my waist, then kisses the side of my head.

We both walk inside the empty house and up the stairs. He unlock his door and made me go in first with him close behind.

His hand circles my waist from my back and I could fill the gear radiating from his body. He kisses my cheek.

"I like you so much." He whispers then lands another kiss on my shoulder.

He likes me so much. It's better than nothing. I thought to myself.

"I heard you left school early. Why is that?"

"Needed to deal with some gang stuff."

"Like what?" I push in.

"You don't need to know." He says before landing another soft kiss on my shoulder. I turned to him and stare him in the eyes.

"But I want to know. I'm your girlfriend. You can trust me." I said putting my hands on his chest. He rolls his eyes looking annoyed before moving back from my touch and walking pass me.

What's wrong with him?!

"What do you want us to do?" He asks, completely ignoring my request. I turned again to look at him and he walks to the bed and jumps on it.

"Really Oliver? You're just going to ignore me? Why are you suddenly like this?" I asked annoyed at his bipolar behaviour.

"Zoella can we just cuddle then?" He asks still ignoring me! Gosh!

"No." I said folding my arms.

"What?" He asks, surprise at my reply.

"Look, I'm sick and tired of you hiding things from me. Since we started dating. You always hide this stuff from me! That I even end up being kidnapped and still you continue."

Oliver lays on his back on the bed.

"Oliver!! That's rude!!" Really he is good at ignoring people.

"Zoella not now." He said seeming really annoyed and trying to control his anger. But I seriously don't care now. He treats me like a small kid that needs to be PG 13 everytime it's about his gang stuff. He has been doing this like forever! It has passed my limit. I always thought that maybe one day he'll open up about it to me. But we have been dating for about two months now and still nothing.

"What do you mean not now? Am I that not trustable that you still can't open up to me? The strength of a relationship is love and trust. But I'm not getting any from you!" I yelled out of frustration.

Oliver got up from the bed and walks towards me. "Zoella! Seriously!!" He yells, making me flinch. "I don't need this right now! Starting this with you is more than the last thing I want right now. I just need you and your comfort! You're my comfort! Don't you get it?! Get a freaking hold of yourself!"

I stare at him in disbelief. "I should get a hold of myself?"

"Look what is none of your business is NONE of your business! Can we settle down now and just rest?"

"Oliver I just want to help you. Pass through this with you. Help find the solution for you. That's why I need you to open up Oliver. That's, that's all I ask for." I said with teary eyes. The pain I have been keeping in letting loss. The pain of him pushing me away from his problems and keeping me only for what he wants all letting out.

"What if you can't Zoella?! What if you can't fix everything? I tell you only what you need to know. Don't force things."

"Then let's share it together, your problems."

"Really Zoella, we just sorted things out and your doing this?"

"I want things to be sorted out completely Oliver. We didn't sort things out completely."

He snickered and walked back to the bed jumping his back on it and facing the ceiling.

"I'm going." I said and turned to the door, walking towards it and opening it getting out and shutting it at my back.

A tear slides down my cheek. I can't take this anymore. It's like he cares about his own selfish desires only doesn't considers my desire.

My eyes meets Olivia's wide stretched arms. I chuckle and walked to her as she engulfs me with a hug, I hugged her back tightly.

"Come on, it's just a normal couple fight." She says. "It's going to be okay."

"I hope so." I said feeling like the wrong one.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘👍💕