This boy went missing for 2 years!

THIS BOY WENT MISSING FOR 2 YEARS, THEN HIS PARENTS LOOKED BEHIND THE DRESSER  AND WHAT THEY FIND WILL SHOCK YOU....

Shannon and Michael were a couple that gave birth to a little named ricky , but after trying to make things work they broke up and shared custody of him. Shannon and Michael wanted to co-parent Ricky in the best way possible, but after continuously fighting Michael was deployed overseas.

After Michael returned home he tried to be a good father but shannon was not following the custody agreement. So he took her to court, the court day was set but when the day came around Shannon was a non-show. 

Ricky and his mother Shannon vanished so they issued a missing person ward for them through their local police department. Police searched Shannon's mom's to see if she was hiding them but they found absolutely nothing.

More than two years had passed and Michael was eager to find his child so he had police search her house one more time. This time police found a dresser that looked like it had been moved and left marks on the wooden floor.

The officers moved the dresser to the side to get a better look at what was behind it and what they discovered was so shocking you will not believe it.!

Part 2 coming soon! 

And follow 4shur in tiktok! Thanks!