Story time about the psycho neighbor that stalked me Part 2!

So like i said earlier the teddy bear gift that my neighbor got me had a camera inside.And i go into panic mode. Out of nowhere there's a knock on my door and its MY NEIGHBOR! he says "good morning its me again. you left your trash too close to the curb so i moved it for you"

And i realized that my door was still open. So i tried to run over and lock the door but he just opens it . I yell at him telling him to get out, he closes the door behind him and says THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO A NEIGHBOR,

I start backing up, he looks over and sees that i ripped the teddy bear apart. I don't know what else to do so i just ran to my room. And he chases after me and pulls my hair!  And started dragging me towards the kitchen. I saw  the coffee that i made earlier and I was able to pick it up and throw the hot coffee  in his face.

He started screaming loud and i took that chance to run to my room and locked the door. I immediately started calling the police.And from there it sounded like he ran out of my apartment.

When the cops came they're an investigation and all the gifts that he gave me all had cameras in them.and when i told them about my neighbor they did some digging and come to find out that man wasn't even my neighbor. HE DIDN'T LEAVE IN THE APARTMENT!