Part 1

So i decided to rewrite this story so here's part 1 the rewritten version:)

The golden blonde hair bounced as he leaned back laughing at his best friends antics, imitating the Americans. The duo were about to start stream their first in real life stream even though they have hung out so many times before then.

Once they calmed down, they sat in a comfortable silence before Jack tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who are they?" He asked pointing at the portrait, that had Tommy, a older male and a older female the photo was in a charcoal colored frame. Jack definitely didn't miss how the younger's features fell, quickly putting it face down.

"No one." He mumbled staring directly the blue screen, it reflecting onto both boys creamy white skin. He could feel the forest green orbs burning into the back of his head, he turned around giving the eighteen year old a soft smile. "We have to stream."

A/N; correct me if I'm wrong on jacks eye color

A grin plastered on to Jacks face looking back at stream labs, ready to press the mint green 'go live' button.

After a hour or so of streaming the younger was growing to be tired, he just wanted to fall over on his bed and just stay there. The older noticed his eyes starting to droop, softly smiling.

"Ok I think we should end it here! Me and big man Tommy got shit to do!!" He said enthusiastically, Tommy mentally thanked Jack for this.

Time skip

The bald one stepped out of the room while the teenager changed into pajamas, somehow Jack finding himself in his best friends kitchen.

"Ayup!" He greeted motherinnit, grabbing a glass from the cabinet. Her face expression softened as she put her chin in her palm.

"You ok, Mrs.Simons?" He politely questioned, she still wasn't quite used that last name but she let it slide.

"I'm fine, I just realized how comfortable you have become at this house. Not that I don't mind- it's just nice to know my boy has someone." Jack opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a groggy child.

"Jack' m' grab more Oreos, we' re goin to watch Moana and up." Then the sixteen year old plodded back to his bedroom, Jack glanced back at motherinnit, and nodded.

When he entered Tommy was already sprawled out on his bed making Jack chuckle, telling him to 'scoot over.' And threatening if he didn't Jack wouldn't give Tommy any Oreos.

About a hour into Moana Jack felt a heavy weight onto his shoulder, glancing over to feel soft curls graze his skin and hearing small snores escape the younger's mouth. He lightly grinned.

TOMMYS POV
DREAM/FLASHBAKC IG like 11 months ago in this idk:/

The electrical orbs lit up at the sound of Pringles being opened, immediately running to the other room and snatching them from Jack, laughs erupting into the room as the shorter chased after him.

All sudden felt his knees buckle as he felt his best friends weight on top of him, tackling him to the ground. He grunted in pain, immediately pushing the older off of him.