Part 2

2 weeks later

He anxiously sat on his comforter, lightly tapping his index finger on his bed. Two weeks ago, the sixteen year old decided to do the thing were you don't text people first.

He gulped, knowing that only Alex, Jack and Ranboo, squeezing his eyes shut. He took in a sharp breath walking over to his desk, logging onto his computer.

The artificial light shined down on his fluffy golden hair, the icy blue gaze shifted to his second monitor. The clacking noise on the keyboard rung through his ears, bringing him to plane tickets.

Taking one final glance at the family portrait, he contently smiled clicking the navy blue button 'but tickets.' With the options of 'round trip' or 'one way.' He picked the latter.

Flash back
6 months ago

The blue screen reflected onto his screen, laughs echoing off the beige thin walls. The electrical eyes lit up as vikstar chuckled at his joke.

"Ok guys, what's a name you'll never forget? Alex you go first." Wilbur asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Wait do you want me to be serious?"

"Sure." Wil replied.

"Evan Buckley." Tommy's head jerked up at his name, "I was at the pier the day of the tsunami, so was Evan-well he goes by Buck and his kid, well his best friends kid. But he found me in the water struggling, I was stuck under a car and he saved me. So when the the water came back to the ocean just as fast, he turned around for one second and his kid was gone, so in return for him helping me out, I tried to help him find his kid. Therefore I will never forget his name."

A toothy grin spread acrossed his face, crinkles showing near his cheeks and eyes. Then his face dropped, "Wait tried? Did you guys not find the kid?" The child asked, worried if his brother lost someone close to him.

"W-We got separated, I don't know if he found- I think his name was or is Christopher."

"Well I'm glad he saved you." Wilbur cheekily stated, the youngest of the group zoned out thinking of Buck.

That was the second and last time Tommy ever heard of his brother.

Flashbacka ova
Time skip

He boarded the plane, inhaling smell of different people. He sat next to a brunette, who's hair was frizzy and sticking up in all directions, he wore a gray shirt and it read AFD on it.

"Can you not stare at me please." He groggily told Tommy, the younger cocked a eyebrow.

"What fire department are you from?" The forest green eyes widened in surprise, turning his head to face the sixteen year old. Lately Tommy had been researching firefighters, it kept his mind busy.

"I'm from 126 in Austin, Texas."

"Wait if your from Austin? Then why are you on the plane to California?" Tommy asked, fiddling with the hem of crimson red hoodie.

"Well, I was on vacation here but it's been awhile since I've heard from the firehouse 118 in LA- well actually just my good friend, so I decided to visit. What about you why are you visiting?"

"Eleven months I got first news on my brother in I think three years, and I'm going to try to find him now." The twenty six year old softly smiled at the kid.

"Do you know anyone else in California?" The older asked, Tommy pressed his lips together and sighed.

"No I don't know anyone." He lied, he knew plenty of people there more than he count on two hands.

"I'm TK."

"I'm Tommy."

The duo sat there for three hours, laughing loudly and annoying the old lady next to the isle, giving them harsh glares.

DREAM SMP DISCORD

BIGGIE MANNIE TOMMY
Yo I'm going somewhere with no data for a week or two, so that's why I'll be MIA :)))

Green blob
Ok have fun Tommy!

Bottom
For the next week or two it will be tommynotfound
Guys do you get it?
Bc he's like me
But Tommy
Bc he's not going to be unavailable
Do you get it

Mustymuttonchops
Ignore that sexy stupid bastard
Have fun kiddo
I hope you go somewhere were the sharks can bite :)
Oh and get fuckin tan

MANIPEDI GRIND
CHILD PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME WITH THESE BAFOONS
I CANT BE THE LAST BIG MAN
AHHH
IM SPEEDRUNNING THE FIVE STAGES OF GREIF:((

I STOLE UNUS ANNUS'S BRAND
Have fun Tommy!
Take pictures:)

GREEN BLOB
OK ONE. Jack why are you listening to xxtentiationxx
AND TWO
Ranboo you sound like a mother

JUST A CHAD WHO LIKES ARSON
RANBOO IS MOTHERINNIT CONFIRMED?!

MANIPEDI GRIND
HE IS
IVE MET MOTHERINNIT ON MANY OCCASIONS
AND ALSO
SHUT THE FUCK UP DREAMNOT- I MEAN GREEN SCREEN
IM IN MY FEELS
MY BEST FRIEND JUST DIED

I STOLE UNNUS ANNUS'S BRAND
TOMMY JUST LEFT
HE ISNT DEAD JACKSON

MANIPEDI GRIND
THATS IT IM LOCKING MY SELF UP
BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME JACKSON
THATS NOT MY NAME YOU COCK

The plane all suddenly started to have turbulence, the icy blue orbs looked at TK in fear.

"Calm down this is normal."

But the shaking in the plane only got rougher and went on longer than it should of, everyone was screaming, the electrical orbs locked with the emerald ones.

Before he knew Tk pulled him closer to shield him away from any danger, the intercoms ringing throughout the plane

"This is your captain speaking and we are going down."