New Information

Floating through space peacefully is quite a regular thing for most people in the Sol System these days. But it's only because of the hard working men and women of the UNSA that it's possible. On more outlying colonies the law doesn't stop people from committing robberies and murders while in a planet's orbit.

But this is home, humanity's most protected and populated system. Where it all began.

And on these days Adam made sure to enjoy his few hours of free time to sleep.

"BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZ BUZ-"

A hand slams into the alarm clock on the side of Adams bed, turning it off for the time being.

"Ugh..."

And as soon as his eyes flutter open Adam is met by the various lights in his personal room blinding him as they begin to turn on. And just before he begins to get up he hears a voice fill his ears from all directions seemingly at once.

A familiar female voice, a voice he's heard for years now.

"Good morning Captain Rodriguez! The USE Retribution has made it to the Sol System from our last assignment in the Alpha Centauri System. The date today is Jan 2th, 2525 Galactic Standard Time. It is currently 2:35 PM Aboard the ship and you've received a summons from General Sylas about fifteen minutes ago. He has currently arrived from Earth and has orders meant for you Captain."

"Fuck..."

It takes only moments for his eyes to adjust to this blinding light and the sound of his AI assistants blabbering. Realizing that he has to get up now Adam pulls the covers off his body and slowly sits up. Stretching his back and cracking a few bones in the process.

As Adam gets up he can feel his head throb in pain from last night, he quickly gets to the bathroom to look into the mirror.

"I'm such a slob.."

Looking into the mirror Adams wavy black hair hung over his eyes, it was tattered and extremely unkept. And as he began looking at his face he could tell he was a lot paler than normal, he had a pretty heavy tan..but even that didn't help. Countless scars covered his body as well as many bullet wounds from previous missions on chaotic worlds and rogue colonies. But the real shame is the massive headache burning his head with the mistakes of last night's party.

"That's the last time I drink Tequila..."

His light brown eyes would be the last thing he looks at as he steps into the shower to get himself back together. He's a soldier for crying out loud, if his superiors ever saw him like this he's fucked. But it's the day after new years so being hung over is normally just brushed off.

General Sylas is always a lot more lenient with Adam when it comes to his behavior.

After a quick hot shower and a rushed but effective shave Adam would get dressed into his uniform and leave his room. Turning off the lights with just a snap of his fingers.

"Let's get to that meeting"

Walking through the halls of the retribution he could already see the cleaning up process of the new years party held within the ship. Taking the elevator was the easiest way to get from one point to another in the retribution, Adam stepped inside and pushed the button to the 5th floor. He hoped he didn't look like a total mess. At least not more than he usually is.

"What did i miss..?"

Looking down towards his wrist a moment would pass before a small bracelet flashed suddenly, and would display a holographic homepage. Filled with apps, websites, as well as other commodities to keep him informed such as news outlets and his health.