Lee Minho: Porn Stars

You can consider this one as a smut/angst... you'll find out why later :)

Not proofread

Lee Know x Female reader

Your boyfriend Minho does something that he's not very proud of, but you love it. It lets you know what he likes. Oh, yeah, he's a porn star. A famous one at that. He's done underwear modeling too. You loved seeing this side of him, the more sensual side that you don't get to see on a regular basis. Because of his side job as a porn star you don't get the chance to have sex with him that often plus you were afraid of contracting an STD from all the girls he's fucked. He tells you that he wants to have unprotected sex with you, but you were always 120% against it.

Today was unlike any other day. He invited you to a video shooting. You were upset about having to watch him fuck someone else, but you decided to tag along with him because you had nothing better to do. To get revenge on him though, you wore a short, low neckline black dress that showed off all your curves. The entire ride there he kept taking glances at you, licking his lips because he wanted you so badly.

"You know babe," he started to say while continuing to watch the road, "that dress makes you look really fucking sexy." One of his hands was placed on your thigh, rubbing up until it was underneath your dress.

"Minho, not right now. You're driving and you have a shoot today," you scolded him, but he ignored you. He pulled over into an empty parking lot, turning off the engine. "Minho, what're you-"

He unbuckled his seat belt, climbing over on top of you. "I don't give a damn." He began kissing your neck already knowing where your sweet spot is.

"Minho," you tried to say firmly, but the pleasure you felt from his lips on your neck made it almost like a moan. His hand reached your side, snaking around your waist until his hand touched your butt. "Stop," you moaned.

"You sure you want me to?" He questioned, the vibration of his voice tickling your skin.

"You have your shoot," you said, lightly pushing him off of you.

"That's a big mistake you made there," he told you, sitting back in the driver's seat. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. What did he mean by that? He started the ignition, pulling out of the empty parking lot.

You stared out the window, watching the scenery change every second. You started wondering where the shoot was gonna be at... and who he would be with. Would it be with a girl more beautiful than you? A girl who's better at sex than you are? The more you thought about it, the more insecure you felt about your sex life. You just wanted this day to be over already.

———

Minho pulled into the parking lot of a jjimjilbang (Korean bathhouse). Before getting out of the car, he put on a pair of sunglasses, a mask, and his hoodie as a disguise. He didn't say anything to you as he got out of the car nor did he open the car door for you. He was clearly upset about earlier.

With a sigh you got out of the car, closely following behind him as he walked towards the hot tub room. Inside it was like a movie set; there were big softbox lights, a tall tripod with a really nice Canon camera, a boom pole with a microphone attached to it, and many other things that belong on a movie set.

Minho greeted the director with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile you kept your distance, feeling awkward about the whole situation. As many people were coming and going, one woman stood out to you the most. She was drop dead gorgeous. She had the perfect, sexy body, a beautiful face, and wavy, long brown hair. She was even wearing a beautiful, long red dress that complimented every centimeter of her body. You figured that she was the actress Minho was going to be with, and it made you feel even worse.