Han Jisung: Fuckboy

Not proofread

It was supposed to be like any other day. You would go to school, pretend to pay attention in class, bullshit your class work, skip lunch, then go home. It wasn't supposed to be the way it was. You just wanted to breeze through high school like it was nothing important. You just wanted to be an outcast for those four years. But someone didn't allow you to... he didn't allow you to.

Han Jisung was the popular boy who acted nice but was actually an asshole in private. He was a manwhore not to mention. He would fuck anything and everything in his sight, even if it was a burning toaster. He fucked girls, he even fucked guys, he didn't care; he just wanted to be relieved. He didn't care about anyone's personal problems, he didn't care about anyone but himself. He was a loner who talks to people. He had no friends and he fucked for fun. Not the kind of people you wanted to be with.

When you and him were assigned a group project together, there wasn't a way to escape from his shadow of looming doom. Quite frankly, you were afraid that he'd fuck you no matter how ugly or fucked up you thought you were. He told you to go to his house to work on the project, so you agreed. The closer the end of the school day came, the more apprehensive you got.

By the time the bell rang you waited in your classroom for him to come get you. He promised that he would get you to walk you to his house. A couple minutes turn into half an hour until you receive a message. With a sigh you checked to see a text.

Fuckboy: Sorry I can't be there now. Something came up. Let's work on it tomorrow?

You clenched your jaw, forcefully pushing your phone in your pocket. It pissed you off that he didn't have the common decency to tell you sooner so you wouldn't have to pointlessly wait. You got up, hurrying home before your parents became overly worried.

However, on your way home you noticed something that threw you over the edge. It was Han Jisung smoking a vape while sitting on a set of stairs. You held your hands into fists tightly almost to the point where it could make your hands bleed. You walked over to him, smacking the vape out of his hand.

"Hey, asshole!" You shouted at him. He turned his head around to see you, "you had me waiting, you say that something came up, and all you're doing is smoking? Are you fucking serious? I wasted my time and-"

He cut you off by grabbing your hand and setting you on his lap. A bright red blush crept onto your cheeks.

"H-Hey, what's with that?" You asked shyly.

"Would you stop asking questions? Do I have to explain everything to someone I barely know?" He said annoyed.

"I'd like an explanation," you said, crossing your arms over your chest. "But first, can you let me up?" You asked. He gave you a smirk, but you lightly punched his shoulder. Letting you up you sat beside him on the staircase.

"I had to go home and take care of something. So I left not that long ago, and you just happened to find me. It would've been bad for you to be over there then."

"Want to come to my place then?" You asked, not wanting to push him any further. His head shot in your direction.

"Being direct, I see," he smirked at you.

"It's not like that!" You exclaimed, hitting his shoulder once again. He rubbed it in fake pain.

"Okay, okay. So, wanna go now?" He asked. You nodded your head, not wanting to waste time on the project that was due by the end of the week.

———

By the time you and him entered your house, your mom was in the kitchen preparing snacks for you. The smell of homemade tteokbokki filled the entire house, making your mouth water.