Bang Chan: Blissful Dominance

You waited for Chan to come home like usual. He normally came back around dinner time. Meanwhile, you laid on the couch watching videos on your phone. An hour passes and you hear knocking on the front door. Checking the time on your phone, you see that it's only three in the afternoon. Is he back so early?

When you went to go check the door, you hear the knob shaking. Was someone trying to break in? With a heavy heart you hurried to the kitchen to grab a knife, but by the time you went back into the living room, you saw Chan standing there extremely sweaty. He noticed the knife in your hand, his eyes widening.

"What are you doing with that?" He asked terrified, hurrying to you and grabbed it from your hand.

"I thought that you were an intruder... since it's too early for you to be home," you said shyly. He gave you a soft smile. Grabbing and pinching your cheek he teased you.

"How cute," he grinned, letting go of your face, "I wouldn't let anyone come in here uninvited."

"I'm not cute... and what if you're not around?" You asked, averting your eyes to the blank tv behind him.

"Then I'll kick his ass if he tries to hurt you," he smiled, clearly joking. You looked back up to him with an apathetic expression, which soon changed into a curious gaze.

"Chris, what are you doing home so early?" You asked curiously.

"Ah, well, you see... Minho, being the pervert that he is, decided to bring porn videos to the dorm when I visited. And so, now..." his voice trailed off, gesturing to his hardened crotch.

You looked down to see an enormous bulge attempting to escape from its cell. Smirking, you looked back up to him.

"Want me to fix that for you?" You questioned seductively. Gulping he nodded his head. "Just let me do all the work, babe."

You began by gently pressing your lips against his, slowly molding them into one. With one hand you held his face, playing and tugging his hair, while the other remained at your side. Chan brought his hand to your waist, gradually sliding it down to your hip, and continued with that motion until you turned him around and pressed him against the wall. You placed your knee in between his thighs just barely grazing his throbbing erection. A small moan escaped from his mouth as you continued to kiss him.

"Fuck," he groaned as your free hand now teased him by rubbing his inner thigh. "Stop teasing me."

"As you wish," you say, bringing your face away from him. Holding his hand you lead him into the bedroom. "Lay down," you instructed, and he heeded your words. He laid on the sheets, watching you as you began taking things out of a drawer. "Take off your shirt." The ruffling sounds of his clothes being taken off filled the silent room.

"What're you-"

"Don't speak," you said, cutting him off. After finding what you wanted, you turned around to reveal your items; handcuffs, a blindfold, and a scarf. His eyes widened, knowing that he was screwed.

Before he had the chance to do or say anything else, you hopped on top of him, your already wet panties rubbing up against his bare chest. His member was screaming to fuck you. Once his hands were cuffed to the bedpost, you moved onto the blindfold.

"Anything you wanna see before I put this on?" You smirked.

Licking his lips he stared at your chest. Your eyes followed his gaze, and you nodded. You took of your shirt, revealing your bare breasts. Allowing him one glance you placed the blindfold over his eyes.

"Any last words?" You asked. He was silent for a moment before saying what he wanted to say.

"Do me good."

And with that, you wrapped the scarf around his head, but made sure there was enough left over to stuff in his mouth to the muffle any loud moans or screams he may make.

Momentarily getting off of him you took off his pants. His erection was larger than you had originally anticipated. On a normal day, he was 7 inches (17cm), but this erected he was probably about 8.5 inches (21cm). But you didn't let that worry you. You started by lightly touching him through his boxers, rubbing behind the sack. A muffled whine escaped from his mouth.

"Okay, okay," you sighed, grabbing the hem of his boxers.

Pulling them down you revealed his erected member. With a gulp you began pumping it with a semi-firm grasp. His moans would've been loud if it wasn't for the scarf; you couldn't afford the neighbors hearing cause it would sound like he was screaming bloody murder and have the cops called.

You've always preferred being dominant than dominated. It's turned you on more seeing the male submissive and under your control, screaming your name when he's not allowed to. There's a kind of bliss to it that even you can't understand. You loved being dominant, but you'd never go further than this; you hated pain for pleasure. Anything like whips or spanking you despised. It would turn you off immediately. This is what you loved.

Seeing that Chan was almost over his limit from just you jerking him off, you decided to kick it up a notch. You brought your face closer to his member, your warm air barely touching the tip. Another whine escaped from him. With a small smirk you wrapped your lips around him, slowly going down but keeping your tongue attached to the back of it. This time he let out a moaned scream which soon turned into a whimper as he twitched in your mouth. After about a minute of using your mouth, he released, the warm and salty liquid sticking to your tongue as you swallowed it. His breathing was heavy as you prepared yourself for the next step.

Before going any farther, you started kissing along his abdomen from his collarbone to his pelvis, leaving wet kisses on his skin. Every other kiss you would suck and bite on his skin to create a mark on him.

"Wanna prepare me?" You asked cutely.

With a shaky breath he nodded his head. You took off your panties before pulling down the scarf to where his mouth was free. You placed your vulva over his mouth, slowly going down on him. The moment his tongue reached your throbbing clit, a small moan escaped from your lips. Covering your mouth you tried to keep yourself as quiet as possible.

"Don't be secretive, babe. Your moans are sexy," he says before doing it again. You let out another moan, this time not restraining yourself. A few minutes in and you feel yourself coming closer to your climax.

"Fuck," you groaned. "Chris, I'm so close," you say before releasing yourself, a loud moan coming from your mouth. Breathing heavily you got off of him. You took off the scarf, wanting to hear him moan your name the way you did with his. Actually, you took off everything, starting with the handcuffs.

"What're you doing?" He asked, rubbing his wrists once his hands were freed. You took off the blindfold, showing your sweaty, lustful self to him.

"Letting you have fun for a while," you said, getting back on top of him. With a smirk he flipped you over to where you're now underneath him.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, y/n. It's almost unromantic." (I hope you get the reference 😉)

A blush crept onto your lips because of his words. He situated himself at your entrance, not wasting any time to insert himself. A moan left your mouth. The farther he went inside, the better it felt. True bliss. With each thrust the more pleasure you felt, all while looking at his beautiful face. Beads of sweat started to form and cascade down his face.

"Fuck, Chris!" You moaned loudly, "I'm so close."

"Me too," he managed to say through his heavy breaths. His moans got louder, his heartbeat more rapid, and his breaths increasing, signaling that he was about to reach his climax.

In a minute when you've already came he pulled out, rubbing himself until he released his semen onto your stomach. He flipped over onto his side, facing you. He tucked a strand of sweaty hair behind your ear.

"You're so gorgeous, even when your sweaty like this," he chuckled. Giving you a peck on the lips you allowed yourself to rest, knowing that you wouldn't be able to walk for a while.