Tyrunt/Tyrantrum x reader

"Leave me alone!"

"But we want you to join us and be apart of our new and better world!" You just continue running. You were running from Team Flare, as for some reason, they want you to be apart of their new world they plan to create. You refused once you found out how they planned to create this so called 'new and better world'. They planned on using an ancient laser-like weapon(?) to wipe out many people and Pokémon, which you were not going to allow. You suddenly slid to a stop as a Druddigon and Ariados stood in your way.

"If you won't join us peacefully... we'll just have to force you to join us!" You took a step back and took a Poké ball from your belt.

"Tyrunt, help me out!" You said as you tossed the Poké ball, allowing Tyrunt out of its ball. He glanced back at you for a moment, then back at the two Pokémon in front of him.

"Attack them both with Earthquake!" Tyrunt nodded and jumped up into the air then strike the ground, sending shockwaves throughout the area, which hit the two Pokémon, and was super effective on Ariados.

"Tch.." Ariados was then returned to its Poké ball.

"Good job, Tyrunt!" He made a noise of amusement, then of shock as was sent flying back by Druddigon, which attacked with dragon claw.

"Tyrunt!" You ran over to your Pokémon and took him into your arms.

"C'mon buddy.. I need your help, please.." you looked down at him in worry. Tyrunt then opened his eyes and looked up at you before he started to glow. Your eyes widened but smiled as you set him back down. You hadn't realized how close Tyrunt was to evolving.

"Tyrantrum!" The newly evolved Pokémon cried and looked over at Druddigon, ready to battle.

"Ready, Tyrantrum?" He looked back at you and nodded.

"Good! Now use dragon claw!" Tyrantrum's claws/arms turned a light green with dragon-like scales,

"Druddigon, use dragon claw as well!" The Druddigon's arms/claws turned a light green with dragon-like scales on them, and the two Pokémon ran at each other, ready to attack the other. You watched in silence for a few moments before you suddenly called out.

"Tyrantrum, jump up, now!" He seemed confused, but did as you asked and jumped into the air. Druddigon skid to a stop and looked up at him.

"Dragon tail!" Tyrantrum's tail did the same as his claws, turned a light green with dragon-like scales on it, and came down.

"Druddigon, use dragon pulse!" The Druddigon opened its mouth and released the attack up at Tyrantrum.

"Hang in there Tyrantrum!" Tyrantrum continued downward towards Druddigon, practically cutting its attack in half with his own attack, and hit the now shocked Druddigon. It still stood after the attack, but only for a few moments before it fell to the ground, unconscious.

"No, Druddigon!" Druddigon was then returned to its Poké ball and the Team Flare members ran off. You smiled and ran over to Tyrantrum.

"You were amazing!" You then hugged your Pokémon, who smiled and cried in happiness. "Now that you've evolved, it will be easier to take down Team Flare! Along with the others of course." You released him from the hug and he affectionately licked your cheek, making you laugh.

"Come on, pal, we have an organization to take down." With that said, the two of you then made your way to stop Team Flare, once and for all.