The Encounter

"What's the password?" The bouncer says behind the door.

"Open the fuck up before I fire you." I grit between my teeth. He slides the eye opening open, and looks me up and down. "I'm so sorry boss!" I hear as the door opens.

"You were just doing your job." I say walking past him. As I enter my back room I see my girls on their toes more than usual. The bar is packed, I squeeze in trying to gather at least one of my bartenders to ask what the commotion is about, but they're all busy filling orders. I give up and continue to walk to my office. As I walk down the walkway I greet some of the usuals,

"Heeey mistress, how... have you.. been." One slurs out, beyond drunk.

He reaches for the hem of my dress and pulls down on it, trying to rub my leg. "You think you can just we..ar a.. tig..ht lace dress and not get any attention?" He slurs out once more. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his body. He reeks of alcohol.

"Don't fucking touch me." I say angry.

He grip loosens, "I'm sorry, mistress! I thought you would want attention!" He barely gets out. I laugh, "And you believed I wanted it from you?" I shove him to the ground, "I would soon loose my fortune before I even let that thought cross my mind, now apologize for so carelessly touching me, filth." I slowly whisper out, my heels now on his head. He looks up at me, lust now filling his eyes,

"I apologize. mistress. Filthy trash like me should never be allowed to touch such a beautiful Goddess like you." He bites his lip whilst speaking.

"Good boy." I lift my foot off his head and continue to walk to my office. "Madam!" I hear one of my dancers call out to me. "That man is here again, he says he's back to try to buy the club."

That man is nothing but trouble. I look at her and see the concern on her face.. and now that I think about it all of my employees seemed stressed. Was it because of that?

I slowly lift her chin and pull her face inches from mine, "Please don't look at me like that, baby, you make mama worry. I'm not leaving any of you in the hands of that man, or any for that matter." She gently bites her lip while looking at mine "Now nod for madam if you understand." She nods her head and looks me in my eyes, as if she's waiting for me to allow her kiss me. I smile and slightly brush my lips onto hers before letting her chin go.

"Go back to entertaining the guest for me, okay darling?" I say.

"Y-Yes ma'am." and with that she walks away.

Can I please get to my office now? I start to walk when I get a glimpse of a booth with most of my girls surrounding it. As I approach I see two men sitting and drinking, but when I get closer I start to understand their popularity. As I stared in awe, we make eye contact. These beautiful golden eyes start staring as if the can see through me. I try to look away but I ended up locking eyes with the other man, his eyes were such a deep blue, they felt as though they could suck me in and never let me out.

"Welcome back, madam." The girls at booth greet me.

"Hello darlings." I say as I enter my office. I glance at the men one more time before shutting the door.

"Mistress! Good to see you again!" a voice boomed from behind me.

I spin around and see the man my dancer was talking about. "Ah..Kaoru.. wasn't it? Good to see you as well, although I do wish it was under better circumstances." I sigh.

"What do you mean? I'm just here to as about your services." He steps forward.

"Cut the shit, I know why you're here." Just as I finish my sentence one of my dancers barge in. "Mistress, one of the clients requested to speak with you."

Why now.. "Please excuse me, Kaoru." As I leave I see the men from before motioning me over. "What seems to be the problem?" I ask, impatiently.

"I was wondering how much it would cost to have you on my lap instead?" One of them ask.

"Excuse me?" He smirks before gently caressing my chin, it was a chilling touch.

He was so seductive, "Why that response, little bird?"

I push his hand away, "I am not you're little bird, and I am not a dancer. Don't carelessly touch me like you have permission. I will never dance on your lap nor will I be owned."

The blue eyed man looks over at me from the side, his back leaned against the booth, both of his legs gaped open and his head thrown back. "Careful, this little mouse is fiery." He chuckles out.

The other one stood up "I love an independent woman." He stepped towards me but I step back.

"I have something to get back to and I can tell this conversation is going nowhere so please start paying my girls, or fuck off." With that I dismiss myself. "Now back to our conversation, I know why you're here. I'm not selling my club, Kaoru. Not any." His face shifts, he looks disdained.
"Now if that's all you came here for I apologize, but this conversation is over. Please feel free to request service from any girl you like though, and grab a drink, on the house."

I gesture for him to follow me to the bar. As I'm walking through I feel his piercing gaze on me the whole walk. Then, like it was in a split second, I felt a hand on my throat and a shooting pain, I couldn't breathe. "Let.. me go.. please Kaoru.." I gasp out in between slight breathes, but his grip just tightens.

"You know every time I come in here, it's a full house. Whether it be the front part of the club, or this secret red room back here. And every single time, I never see you out here servicing anyone." He keeps eye contact with me not veering his eyes once. "And today I really did come for the services, I wanted you to dance for me, Mistress. You always flaunt that body of yours, and tonight I especially see just how beautiful that body of yours really is. Let me own you."

Just as he parts his lips allowing his tongue to slip out far enough for me to see something flies in between us was that a r-red feather?! Kaoru releases my throat and winces. "What the hell?!" he grunts out as I fall to the floor, I look over to see the man from earlier.

I start catch my breath when I feel warm hand snake around my waist "Are you okay little mouse?" I look up to see once again see those deep ocean eyes. "You sliced my tongue open asshole!" Kaoru calls out, taking a step forward, but a man steps before me. I never realized before but his hair was such a beautiful deep blonde color and his eyes... such a nice golden, reminds me of warmth. Suddenly he grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. "Who the hell are you two?!"

"Who are we?" one chuckles out. "We own this little mouse."

Just as he finishes the sentence he lifts my chin and crashes he lips onto mine. We stay like this for a second before he slips his tongue in between my lips, both our tongues swirl, fighting for dominance, I wish I could say I hated this feeling, but I didn't. My knees went weak, as soon as I felt my heart start to speed up I feel a hand slip around my neck but this time.. gently, the blonde one. He smirks as he whispers in my ear "I cannot wait to have you on my lap." I feel him slowly nibble on my neck before biting down, allowing my flesh to start to bruise... marking me as his own.