Partner in crime

*TW: Domestic Abuse* This chapter shows some levels of domestic abuse and some verbal abuse.. so please be aware.
______________________________________________________________________________

It felt so damn good. The pain mixed with the pleasure was making my mind go blank, every time I caught my breath one would swirl his tongue around mine again while the other bit down harder, like they were in sync. 

"I see now," the crazed man says, "You're already owned" 

Suddenly, I realize Owned? Me? I break free of their grip "Get the fuck off of me." I walk up to him and smack him as hard as I possibly could. "I am not anyone's fucking property, now get the fuck off of mine" I was furious. 

The crazed man scoffs and as he leaves he shoves the two men who were once making me feel as if I was on cloud nine. 

"Who the fuck do you two think you are?! I don't even fucking know you!" I scream. 

The whole place is silent, you could hear a pin drop. All eyes were on me. "I told you once and this is my LAST time saying this.. I will not be owned, I am the owner."

 They start to speak but it was too late, I go into my office and slam the door. I touch my neck where he had bit down on it, it was still tender. But it did feel good to be owned. I stayed in my office for the rest of the night until closing.

 "Hey boss, everyone has left. I'm going to go clock out."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work today. Have a good night!" I throw my head back and lean back in my chair. Why can't I get them out of my mind? I grab my things and leave the club, locking the doors behind me. It's pretty late, how long did I hold myself up in there? On my way home, I still can't get that feeling out of my head. The feeling of being dominated. It was exhilarating, I've never felt that feeling. I was always told I was too independent by males and that it was a turn off. As I pull into my driveway, I feel this pressure in the lower part of my stomach. God what did they do to me? I take a hot shower and decided to go to sleep, my mind has been filled with thoughts of nothing but them. This has to stop.. I'm never going to see them again.. and I drift off to sleep. 

I was sound asleep when my phone rings. It's 3 in the fucking morning.. "Hello?" I expect my employees calling about something at the club but instead I hear a drained voice, "We need you and your quirk here.. now."

 "You want my quirks, You pay for it" 

There's silence for a while, "Fine." Then I hear nothing but the end dial tone. So much for getting eight hours of rest. I groan as I get out of bed. I go to take a shower, They know I work for both of them but the stress is still there.. I get out and I start to get dressed I hear voices outside of my bedroom window, I quickly get dressed and run outside but to my surprise it was just Kurogiri.

 "What the hell you scared me, Kuku!"

"Didn't I tell you lose the nickname?!" He says angrily. 

"Aw, kuku, you're so mean." I say deciding to mock him. 

"Don't think you're antics will roll over with the rest of the league." He looks at me, kind of intense but with a worried tone. 

"Uhuh yeah, because I'm worried about them," I laugh, "If the league was so scary they wouldn't need me, now would they? Anyway, open the portal for me would ya, Kuku." I smile. 

He scoffs and a area of dark smoke opens, we walk through and a bunch of eyes are on me.

"About damn time, and where have you been?!" a man with hands covering his body approaches me.