Razz Part 1

After the long trek down the winding path, Catra, Adora, Bow, and Glimmer, along with their new friend Horsey, finally arrived to Bright Moon.

Glimmer then explained to the group that she'll walk in, get recharged, and after being scolded by her mother, she'll explain why she brought two Horde soldiers to the kingdom. Meanwhile, Bow would sneak Catra and Adora through the back way.

Said back way happens to be a rope dangling from Glimmer's window, that was hundreds of feet from the ground.

Adora: THIS, is the back way!?

Adora shouted as she and Catra clung to the rope for dear life.

Bow stretched out his hand to grab Adora and pull her in.

Bow: It might seem weird, but we totally come in this way all the time.

When Catra and Adora climbed in the room, they couldn't help but stare at the room. The luxuriousness of the bedroom was far greater than any room back at the Fright Zone.

Bow: Oh, hey Adora, why don't you put this robe on?... No reason.

Bow tossed a pink robe to Adora, which hit her in the face, blanketing her head. Adora lifted the garment over her head and stared at him with a raised brow.

Adora: You're trying to hide us.

Bow: WHAAAAT? Nooooo.

Bow cringed as he glanced away trying not to make eye contact.

Catra: Hey, we get it. I've been trying to hide Adora's giant forehead for years.

Adora: Hey!

Glimmer rode Horsey up to the steps of the castle. She got off and a guard took the reins and lead the horse to the stables.

Angela: Glimmah!

Queen Angela screamed at the top of the steps, storming her way down to her daughter.

Angela: Where have you been?!

Glimmer: Hey mom...

Angela: All of Bright Moon have been worried sick! What were you thinkin-!

Glimmer: Mom!

Glimmer's perspective began to blur as her mother's words began to echo in her ears as if she were in a cave.

Angela: How could you be so selfish and disobedient!?

Glimmer placed her hand on her head as she couldn't keep her balance. She fell forward shocking Angela, causing her to catch her on reflex.

Angela: Glimmah.

Angela looked up at the Moonstone hovering over it's tower, knowing it alone has the power revitalize her daughter. She scooped Glimmer into her arms, spread her wings and soared towards the tower.

Glimmer stared up at her mother as her vision became overtaken by darkness.

Timeskip

Glimmer slowly opened her eyes, seeing the Moonstone above her. Her gaze drifted to the side to see Angela, with a warm smile, now at ease seeing her daughter awake.

Angela: Are you alright?

Glimmer: I'm fine mom.

Glimmer said, sitting up right. She casted of few sparkles to see if her magic was working properly.

Angela: Don't think you're not still in trouble. You didn't even take the time to charge up before you left.

Glimmer: I didn't think I'd be gone that long.