Razz Part 2

Adora leapt over a large root of a tree. Still slightly panicked, she peeked over it to see if she was still being followed. Seeing that the coast was clear, she calmed down, but began to berate herself.

Adora: Stupid! You just had to go out there. Even after Bow WARNED you about the pitchforks and torches.

She complained, slamming her fist into the root for emphasis. She sighed as she curled herself into a ball.

Then, the gem in Adora's sword started to shine, getting her attention.

Adora: What do you want from me now? Haven't I done enough for you?!

She stood up, pointing the sword into the air.

Adora: For the Honor of Grayskull!

She shouted annoyingly. She brought her arm down and let out another sigh before looking at the blade.

Adora: What is wrong with you?

Suddenly rattling was heard in the distance. Crouching back down behind the root, she scanned the area for the angry mob, thinking they may have found her.

The only thing in her sights were the foliage of the forest. Gathering the courage, she ventured into the dark woods.

Adora: Horsey? Is that you?

She asked no one as she peeked out from behind a tree. But then something caught her eye. Under a hill made out of a plethora of roots from the tree above it, was a hut with nothing but a creamed colored sheet for a door.

The same rattling was heard from inside, before a peculiar figure stepped out.

She was a bespeckled elderly woman with purple skin, wearing a dress of the same color. Her hair was long, bushy, and pink. And oddly enough, had a swarm of moths fluttering around it.

The woman was sweeping around the entrance of her humble home before she gasped.

Woman: Did you hear something?... Yes. I did too.

She muttered to herself, before looking towards the woods, in the direction where Adora was hiding.

Woman: Who's there!?

She shouted. Adora came out of the bushes and sheepishly approached.

Adora: Hi. I didn't mean to intrude. Um, but have you seen a flying horse around here?

The woman adjusted her glasses and got a better look at her.

Woman: Oh Mara, dearie! Is that you?!

Adora looked like a deer in headlights as she glanced from side to side, seeing if she's talking to anyone else near her.

Woman: About time you got here! Come on now! No time to waste! Let's get going.

She said excitedly, gesturing Adora to come in her home as she entered it. Adora raised a brow before following her inside.

Adora: Uh, you were waiting for me?

She asked the woman, who was standing on a shelf to get a birdhouse. She stuffed it into her wicker basket before jumping down, chuckling as she did so.

Woman: We made plans to go berry picking today!

Adora: Look, I'm sorry. But I think you've mistaken me for someone else. I don't know who you are.

As she was grabbing more items and putting it in her basket, she was squinting at Adora.

Razz: No... You don't know Madam Razz, do you? You're not quite the same. And this is the wrong time for my Mara, isn't it? And now you got the sword instead.