TommyInnit Pt.2

Fluff (Featuring a proud Eret)
                                                                                        No A/U
Tommy's POV:

         I wonder what Y/N wanted to talk about, but I put it aside and finish streaming. After grabbing dinner and a cup of water. I call him and he doesn't answer. I call again and he answers on the second ring.

"Yeah?" God his 'I just woke up' voice is hot... WAIT, WHAT?!

"Hey. Did I wake you up?"

"It's not a big deal, can we do this on discord?" I shrug and agree. He calls me and I answer. He has his facecam on and I see his adorable bed head and tired expression.

"What'd you want to talk about?" He sighed, looking away and licking his bottom lip cutely.

"Why'd you grab my number last morning?" Now that I think about it, I don't know why.

"You looked like a chill person." I lie.

He shakes his head. "Typically, you ask for someone's number when you're friends, or that person's cute." My eyes widen, "We were never friends before today." I look away nervously, while he's looking directly into his camera, with a hopeful expression on his face.

"Look, I'm straight. Will and I were just dicking around the whole day. I literally told a chick, "You're my girlfriend now." A random ass stranger. Trust me, we were just messing around for a couple laughs." He looks down, defeated. Like he lost his whole ass family in a war or some shit. He looks up, tears in his eyes ad ends the call. He then gets off.

"The hell was that about?" I decide to talk to Wilbur about it, and he gives me one straight answer.

"He told me that he was gay, and since you stopped him for his number, he probably thought you were at least bisexual like that traitor bitch Eret." I look down as Will leans back in his chair, hands behind his head.

"But... He didn't act weird or anything-"

"You both blushed at everything the other said about each other. He's definitely into you, and you probably are."

"But I like women..."

Will scoffs, "Talk to Eret about sexuality stuff. He's not streaming." I follow his advice, asking Eret. Long story short, he teased me a bit, and explained that I'm most likely in the first stage of finding out I'm either Bisexual or Gay. Denial. He said to just accept it and that I can change it anytime I want to.

((true. you can change as many times as you want to. try it on till it fits, guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

            I decide to think it over, and I decide that I'm probably Bi. Since he's gay, I tell Y/N.

"Good for you, Tommy." His voice sounds sour, annoyed.

"Did I do something?-"

"Maybe playing with my feelings and then getting my hopes up again."

I look down, "Look, I've thought about it. And I- I'm.. Sorry. The reason isn't because Will and I were messing around... You do look pretty damn adorable." He turns red.

"Does this mean-"

"Yes."

"Ok."

Next: Sapnap