IV.

Hoseok burst out laughing at y/n. Unable to keep his cool after she had complete destroyed the moment. They were close enough that Hoseok could almost feel her lips turning down into a pout.

The urge to kiss y/n, his soulmate, was only thar much stronger. So he did.

Y/n instantly melted when she felt lips on her own, her body felt weightless and she gasped when Hoseok bit her still lips.k

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

Hoseok asked her, he leaned back so he could see her face but he kept his hands on her hips, caging her against the wall.

A blush grew on y/n's face but despite whispering, Hoseok still heard her response.

"I don't know how."

"Why?"

The question was free of judgement but y/n couldn't battle her sudden bout of shyness, she chewed on her bottom lip until Hoseok gentle pulled it free from her teeth with his hand. Hoseok cupped y/n's face, looking into her eyes.

"Why y/n?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

Y/n felt her heart begin to beat faster in her chest, but the soft look in Hoseok eyes as he replied soothed her worries.

"I promise."

"I've never kissed anyone until right now. I wanted to save it for you."

Y/n mistook Hoseok's lack of response and began rambling.

"I know it probably sounds childish or like I don't know mediveal or something. But I wanted you to be my first for everything. Well not you per say, but like my soulmate so I guess you an-"

Y/n was cut off by Hoseok's growl. Words trapped in her throat as she moved her gaze from his chin back to his eyes and saw his pupils darken by the second.

She isn't sure what compelled her, but y/n whispered,

" Hoseok?"

It was like a switch had been flipped in Hoseok and y/n found herself on the recieving end of desperate, boreline brutal kisses.

"Hoseok."

Y/n said breathlessly between the meeting of their mouths, unable to form any thoughts apart from practically chanting the name of the man in front of her. Her soulmate.

By the time Hoseok began to let up on kissing her they were both gasping for air. Hoseok rested his forehead in dip of y/n's neck, his hands falling until they loosely gripped her thighs where the towel ended.

Y/n's hands were cradled in the locks of Hoseok's hair and she desperately tried to catch her breath. As they took the time to come to their senses, y/n became increasingly aware of how loose her towel had become.

If Hoseok backed away even an inch, it would come tumbling down. Their breathing began to even out and y/n knew she had a choice to make. It was terrifying but it was it felt so right once she knew what her heart had chosen.

"Teach me."

Hoseok's response was murmured against the skin of her collarbone.

"Teach you what y/n?"

"Teach me how to kiss you. Show me how to make you feel good. Teach me how to make love to you."

Hoseok growled again, the vibration of it making her unconsciously let out a moan. Y/n more felt, rather than heard, the quiet

"okay"

before Hoseok began to kiss her neck.

Hot, open mouth kisses that warmed her to her core. Y/n tighten her grip on Hoseok's hair as he bit and sucked marked into her skin.

Y/n was finding it hard to hold herself up under the onslaught of claims Hoseok was leaving. Y/n's soulmate seem to sense this because he pushed his knee between her legs, giving y/n room to partially sit on his thigh.

Hoseok froze when he felt a certain warmth on the bare skin of his thigh and it was taking all of his willpower not to pin y/n against the wall and pound into her like no tommorow.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

she replied breathless through a moan.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

Embarrassment crashed through y/n and she unconsciously clenched her thighs together, making the warmth on Hoseok's leg throb.

"I'm sorr-"

Hoseok growled before y/n couldn't finish. He moved his hand to grip her hips again, using them to slide y/n further up his thigh so he could feel more of that delicious, pulsing heat.

Y/n moaned deeper than she thought possible at his movements. Sharp gasps were all that was heard as Hoseok gently bounced his thigh, assulting her folds with each bounce.

A wetness began to leak from y/n, something she had never experienced, but she didn't have time to process it before one of Hoseok's hand left her hip and began to caress her folds.

Careful caresses as he moved his finger between the folds in time to his bounce. Y/n clutched desperately at Hoseok.

Her hands had dropped from his hair to his upper arms. Y/n wasn't sure if she wanted to push Hoseok away or pull him closer. All she did know was this indescribable feeling of warmth.