Tiny Spiders (Beck)

(Hello There, I feel that Ingo Beck is very underrated, I love this character so I want to give him some love, so here is a short one for him, love ya Beck)

Spiders, tiny spiders, little black spots all mingling in the corner of the bland walls. The office was humming, pens clicking, papers shuffling and the sound of his voice, I smile looking down at my desk, the tiny spider had made it's way into the urban jungle. I finished up my work for the day, tearing my gaze away from the final page I looked up to be met with his eyes. A silent questioning within, I stood from my spot, my feet carrying me to his desk. "Would you like to spend the evening with me?" He asked, a hint of anticipation in his tone. "I would love to" was my answer.

Its was the best thing that could ever have happened, my life changed for the better.

I'm standing on the deck of our home, a mug of hot coffee in one hand, a cigarette in the other. I can hear the boards of the deck shifting, strong arms slip around my waist as he snuggled into my neck. A tiny spider crawls across the railing, intent on its mission, mind set on the task. I leaned into his embrace smiling, a feeling of peace falls upon us. "I love you" I tell him, he kisses my cheek, his beard tickling my face causing me to giggle. "I love you too" he spoke, holding me tighter.

It's been a few years since then, we are now married, I still cannot believe how things have gone since that day. "Darling, where are you?" I hear him calling me. "In here my love" I look up from the photos of our wedding day to stare right into my husband's loving eyes, he smiles, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Are you feeling alright?" he asks as I smile at him and nod. "Yes my love, we're fine" I told him. There are no words to describe how much I love this man, he releases the breath he has been holding in and hums in contentment.

"He's perfect my Darling" I grin at this, looking over to him as he cradles our son in his arms. "Absolutely my love" I reply, moving to stand beside them, I run my hand gently through the dark hair on our son's head and kiss his cheek. "Ingo" I said, he looks at me with a smile, "I'm so glad to have met you, though, I am sorry for literally falling on you" he laughs at this comment, laying our son in his crib and kissing his forehead and turning to me. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Kaia" He states as he pulls me close to him, "I'm glad you fell on me, because hitting the floor would've been painful my Darling" I started giggling, kissing him lovingly. "Yes I think that wouldn't have turned out so well" I said as he yawned, I reached up, gently taking his glasses off and placing them on the side table. Knowing where this was going Ingo allowed me to pull him to bed, I shut off the side lamp, not before taking a glance at my son and husband and smiling. My eyes adjusted to the darkness quickly, Ingo wrapped his arms around me, finding a comfortable place and drifting off to sleep. As I felt my eyes begin to droop, I catch movement on the edge of my side table, a tiny spider creeps slowly along the wooden cabinet coming just to the end of the timber, staying still for all of two seconds and it then climbs down the other side as I feel myself falling into a peaceful slumber.