Letter One

"Hi my name is Razor, Miss Lisa is teaching me how to read and write. I like both but writing is fun and I can express myself more, I'm not good at talking to people I don't think I really like it yet. But I'm not as scared anymore, last week some guards found me sleeping with a doggy outside and brought me to the Nights of Favonius headquarters. It was scary but Miss Lisa stepped in and she fixed everything. But Miss Lisa gave me her room because she was moving in with her girlfriend, Jean. The room is very nice and even though Noelle keeps everything clean I try to as well so she doesn't have to work as much. 

          But I'm trying hard to fit in and its getting better but it still doesn't feel right but that's just me. I spend most of my time in the library with Miss Lisa I don't know how to talk to others, and I only feel comfortable with her right now. But since I left Wolvendom I've been really upset I don't know how to explain what I feel, its a lot. But Since I met Miss Lisa I feel a bit better, she reminds me of lupical. I decided to make my own lupical, it might not be the correct way but I think it will make me feel a lot better." 

          I got distracted by a bird outside of the window, and my letter got blown away. When I bent down to grab it I saw someone's hand as well. I looked up and saw a boy with white hair and big green eyes, he was very pretty. He pushed my letter towards me and said "Here's your note!" with a big smile. I just nodded and then Miss Lisa walked over. She said "Ah Razor! I see you've met Bennett, he helps around here a lot, I'm sure you two would like each other." I nodded and waved at the boy and he smiled and waved back. He spoke "Hi my names Bennett, but you can call me Benny if you'd like!" I said back "R-Razor is name." Bennett put his hand out and spoke "Hello Razor!" with a huge grin. I put my hand out as well and then Bennett grabbed it and shook it, his hand was warm. Bennett spoke again "Well I'm going to get back to working, but we should hang out sometime you seem cool!" I just nodded and said "S-sure." 

          Bennett went back to working and I sat back down at the table where I was writing. I tried to write again but I kept getting distracted by Bennett. I don't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was nice. By the time I got tired and wanted to head back to my room I hadn't gotten anything else done on my letter, but that was fine he got to be with his new friend.

          I wrote the last sentence of my letter. "Sorry I'm to tired to write anymore, got distracted by Benny, he is nice... and pretty."